7 Celebrity Hairstyles to Steal for the Summer Wedding Season
With premieres, award shows, and film festivals galore, this season is brimming with endless celebrity beauty inspo. As fashion chicks obsess over the best-dressed red carpet style, brides and wedding guests are scouring the pics looking for hair inspo for warm-weather nuptials. Here, seven celeb hairstyles we can’t stop thinking about — and the secret to DIY-ing the looks at home.
1. Jessica Chastain: Celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora channeled Old Hollywood glam to create Chastain’s nostalgic look. Treating the star’s locks with argan oil-infused haircare products, Campora added polish with Morrocanoil Glimmer Shine ($14). (Photo via Getty/Venturelli/WireImage)
2. Joan Smalls: Perfect the base of an elegant high-pony like Smalls’ by relying on a strong-hold hairspray, like Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray ($19). Because texture is everything for summer 2017, give the strands of your pony some beach-inspired lift using a product like Reverie MARE Mediterranean Sea Mist ($34). (Photo via Le Segretain/WireImage/Getty)
3. Diane Kruger: The A-list fashionista brought both edge and style to her summer bob with a sideswept, deep side-part. Keep your look perfectly in place by prepping your roots using Tigi Catwalk Root Boost Spray ($17) — then, slay on. (Photo via Getty/Epsilon)
Blunt summer cut
4. Lily Collins: Jen Atkin styled Collins’ trendy blunt cut lob using a combination of Kérastase Powder Bluff Dry Shampoo ($32) and Windle & Moodie Light Satin Hairspray ($25). She preserved the razor-sharp ends using Ouai Finishing Crème ($24) from her must-have line. (Photo via Getty/Rentz)
5. Bella Hadid: Hadid and her bestie Kendall Jenner rocked variations of the “undone” topknot, an edgy twist brought by untucked ends, at the Cannes Film Festival. Jen Atkin protected Hadid’s ultra-smooth style by using OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil ($32) to prevent stray flyaways. (Photo via Getty/Harvey/FilmMagic)
6. Elle Fanning: The Neon Demon star decked out her delicate ballerina bun with the season’s easiest hair trend to hack — the black ribbon. Adorn your ‘do with the Cara Velvet Bow Hair Band ($14). (Photo via Getty/Charriau/WireImage)
7. Karolina Kurkova: The amazingness of Kurkova’s hair doesn’t stop at her shaggy lob and fringe. We’re all about her lock’s healthy-looking luster too. Along with a texturizer like Sally Hershberger 24K Texturizing Paste ($40), a nourishing treatment for your strands, like Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil ($70), will offset any dulling caused by excess product.
Want more summer-ready hairstyle inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.