With premieres, award shows, and film festivals galore, this season is brimming with endless celebrity beauty inspo. As fashion chicks obsess over the best-dressed red carpet style, brides and wedding guests are scouring the pics looking for hair inspo for warm-weather nuptials. Here, seven celeb hairstyles we can’t stop thinking about — and the secret to DIY-ing the looks at home.
1. Jessica Chastain: Celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora channeled Old Hollywood glam to create Chastain’s nostalgic look. Treating the star’s locks with argan oil-infused haircare products, Campora added polish with Morrocanoil Glimmer Shine ($14). (Photo via Getty/Venturelli/WireImage)
2. Joan Smalls: Perfect the base of an elegant high-pony like Smalls’ by relying on a strong-hold hairspray, like Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray ($19). Because texture is everything for summer 2017, give the strands of your pony some beach-inspired lift using a product like Reverie MARE Mediterranean Sea Mist ($34). (Photo via Le Segretain/WireImage/Getty)
3. Diane Kruger: The A-list fashionista brought both edge and style to her summer bob with a sideswept, deep side-part. Keep your look perfectly in place by prepping your roots using Tigi Catwalk Root Boost Spray ($17) — then, slay on. (Photo via Getty/Epsilon)
Blunt summer cut
4. Lily Collins: Jen Atkin styled Collins’ trendy blunt cut lob using a combination of Kérastase Powder Bluff Dry Shampoo ($32) and Windle & Moodie Light Satin Hairspray ($25). She preserved the razor-sharp ends using Ouai Finishing Crème ($24) from her must-have line. (Photo via Getty/Rentz)
5. Bella Hadid: Hadid and her bestie Kendall Jenner rocked variations of the “undone” topknot, an edgy twist brought by untucked ends, at the Cannes Film Festival. Jen Atkin protected Hadid’s ultra-smooth style by using OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil ($32) to prevent stray flyaways. (Photo via Getty/Harvey/FilmMagic)
6. Elle Fanning: The Neon Demon star decked out her delicate ballerina bun with the season’s easiest hair trend to hack — the black ribbon. Adorn your ‘do with the Cara Velvet Bow Hair Band ($14). (Photo via Getty/Charriau/WireImage)
7. Karolina Kurkova: The amazingness of Kurkova’s hair doesn’t stop at her shaggy lob and fringe. We’re all about her lock’s healthy-looking luster too. Along with a texturizer like Sally Hershberger 24K Texturizing Paste ($40), a nourishing treatment for your strands, like Rodin by Recine Luxury Hair Oil ($70), will offset any dulling caused by excess product.
Want more summer-ready hairstyle inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.