7 Killer Deals to Snag This Week
Everyone loves a good deal. Whether it’s a sweet sale on chic shoes or kitchen essentials that only comes around every so often, nothing beats that feeling of acquiring something that you know is going to deliver tons of value. Because we’re no exception, we’ve corralled some of the hottest finds for the week and put ’em right here for you to enjoy. Get to it!
1. Dogeared Karma Beaded Pendant Necklace ($38, originally $60+): If you’ve been on the hunt for super pretty and dainty jewelry to up your accessory game, look no more: This pretty karma necklace is where it’s at. Scoop it up and surely you’ll score some existential karma points too.
2. J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool ($80, originally $110): The pencil skirt is the go-to “I feel hot but am also totally work appropo” outfit. The J. Crew site has taken a hefty chunk off the price of this pretty little thing, so go wild!
3. Uncommongoods Bubble Calendar ($18, originally $26): If regular old calendars bore you, feast your eyes on this super rad bubble calendar. If you were (or still are!) one of those kids who can never get enough bubble wrap, this calendar is for you.
4. Idiom iPad Case ($40+, originally $80+): As pretty as our tablets are, they gotta be covered up and kept safe from all the potential nicks and scratches. If you’ve been avoiding picking one up because you haven’t found a case that’s chic enough, grab this beauty from Idiom.
6. Technivrom Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer ($190, originally $259): If you’ve recently added up the amount of money you spend on coffee in a week (it really adds up!) and have thought about making your own delicious concoctions at home, but can’t seem to justify the price for the right equipment, your prayers have been answered. This beauty is discounted by almost a third!
7. Pretty Hippy Green Hemp Hamsa Choker OS ($7): A little bling and some evil eye protection all in one, for just four dollars! If you’re looking to keep sustainable practices, look cute and not break the bank, this pretty thing is a win on all fronts.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)