7 Killer Deals to Snag This Week
Everyone loves a good deal. Whether it’s a sweet sale on chic shoes or kitchen essentials that only comes around every so often, nothing beats that feeling of acquiring something that you know is going to deliver tons of value. Because we’re no exception, we’ve corralled some of the hottest finds for the week and put ’em right here for you to enjoy. Get to it!
1. Dogeared Karma Beaded Pendant Necklace ($38, originally $60+): If you’ve been on the hunt for super pretty and dainty jewelry to up your accessory game, look no more: This pretty karma necklace is where it’s at. Scoop it up and surely you’ll score some existential karma points too.
2. J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool ($80, originally $110): The pencil skirt is the go-to “I feel hot but am also totally work appropo” outfit. The J. Crew site has taken a hefty chunk off the price of this pretty little thing, so go wild!
3. Uncommongoods Bubble Calendar ($18, originally $26): If regular old calendars bore you, feast your eyes on this super rad bubble calendar. If you were (or still are!) one of those kids who can never get enough bubble wrap, this calendar is for you.
4. Idiom iPad Case ($40+, originally $80+): As pretty as our tablets are, they gotta be covered up and kept safe from all the potential nicks and scratches. If you’ve been avoiding picking one up because you haven’t found a case that’s chic enough, grab this beauty from Idiom.
6. Technivrom Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer ($190, originally $259): If you’ve recently added up the amount of money you spend on coffee in a week (it really adds up!) and have thought about making your own delicious concoctions at home, but can’t seem to justify the price for the right equipment, your prayers have been answered. This beauty is discounted by almost a third!
7. Pretty Hippy Green Hemp Hamsa Choker OS ($7): A little bling and some evil eye protection all in one, for just four dollars! If you’re looking to keep sustainable practices, look cute and not break the bank, this pretty thing is a win on all fronts.