12 Essential Pieces You Need from Target’s New Plus-Size Clothing Line
It seems like forever ago when Target announced that it was launching its first ever exclusive plus-size clothing line Ava & Viv. Now one super cute blogger-filled lookbook and months later, it’s finally online, and all we have to say is: get ready to shop. We scrolled through the first set of styles — all 100 of ‘em — and narrowed it down to 12 essentials every girl needs in her closet for spring. From closet basics to work-ready separates that nail that cozy confident vibe to made-for-spring-break clothes + swimwear, these are cream-of-the-crop selections you just shouldn’t pass up (and at classic Target prices, how could you?). Scroll through to see what you’ll be wearing from the Big Red Bullseye all season long.
1. Ava & Viv Twill Jacket Apple Green ($40): This khaki jacket is your new wear-anywhere spring coverup. It’s slightly metallic sheen keeps it from being strictly casual, so cinch the bungee waistline and toss it on over your weekday LBD.
2. Ava & Viv Ankle Pants Black & White ($30): There might not be a more perfect pair of trousers to show off your favorite oxfords. Add an unexpected pop of color by pairing the chic pants + sturdy shoes with brightly hued socks.
4. Ava & Viv Palazzo Pant Navy Floral ($30): Take your brunch best to the next level with these floral palazzos that are bound to stand in for your same old maxis.
5. Ava & Viv 3/4 Sleeve Cowlneck Top Black ($25): We can’t think of a better way to go from gym class to coffee with the girls. This sporty top would look equally chic over yoga pants or classic buses.
Finally, a toss-on-and-go dress that’s as flattering as it is easy to wear. We think we found our jean jacket’s PIC this season.
7. Ava & Viv Crop Denim Jeans Medium Blue ($35): We’ve found your spring denim pick-me-up. With a cropped hem and distressed details, this light washed pair couldn’t feel more of-the-moment.
8. Ava & Viv Sleeveless Jumpsuit Black ($35): Every girl needs a good go-to jumpsuit she can take from the beach to the bar. Consider yours found.
9. Ava & Viv Short Sleeve Denim Top Blue ($28): Get in on the ‘70s revival trend with this breezy denim tunic. Pair with flares and a floppy brimmed hat for the ultimate festival girl look.
10. Ava & Viv Long Sleeve Blazer Heather Gray ($35): The boardroom just got a lot more cozy thanks to this cotton blazer that turns a tee and jeans into full-fledged #Girlboss attire.
hates bathing suit shopping, and these high-waisted briefs are the ones to mix and match. Its vintage-style cut is cute and flattering but still super sexy — don’t forget the kimono coverup.
12. Ava & Viv 3/4 Sleeve Cowlneck Pullover ($30): Athleisure never looked so effortless than it does with this cowlneck pullover. Make it your weekend go-to with leather joggers + sneakers or slide sandals.