18 Whimsical Gifts for Unicorn Lovers
What in your life is more magical than your friendship with your BFF, and what animal is more magical than the unicorn? The mythical creature is not only a fanciful character in a fairy tale but also a fashion icon. From unicorn makeup to unicorn-shaped home goods, the legendary animal is one of the most popular creatures to touch practically every part of our lives — and frankly, we hope this trend never dies. Now that it’s acceptable for adults to openly love them, you can show your unicorn-loving friend just how special they are to you (and maybe treat yourself too). Hey, who doesn’t love rainbows and magic?
1. Modcloth It’s All For Unicorn Light ($19): Illuminate any room with a touch of whimsy. This adorable lamp gives off a soft glow that’s great for setting the mood.
2. Urban Outfitters Huggable Unicorn Cooling + Heating Pad ($29): Unicorns are amazing in more ways that one. For instance, this unicorn heating and cooling pad will “magically” take away aches and pains — and maybe even act as a mood-booster with its bright colors.
3. Leeron Unicorn Makeup Brush Set ($20): The makeup-lover in your life can finally feel like enchanted royalty while using these colorful brushes, designed in the shape of unicorn horns.
4. Modcloth Planting Kindness Unicorn Planter ($15): Who can you trust to keep your desk plant happy and thriving? A unicorn, that’s who! This joyful little planter will add a colorful touch to greenery at home or at the office.
5. MojiPower Unicorn Portable Power Bank ($25): Harness the power of magic to charge up your phone or tablet. This pretty pink power bank will give one full charge when it’s needed most.
6. Modcloth Prance On Over Unicorn Doormat ($35): This sparkly welcome mat is just the thing to charm visitors. Frankly, if we could be greeted by a unicorn every time we came home, life would be a thousand percent more enchanting.
7. Thread Tank Unicorn Tribe Shirt ($26): It’s important to know who your best friends are, especially when they’re mythical creatures. This relaxed-fit tee lets everyone know the wearer has a little magic in them.
8. Anthropologie Unicorn Plush Pillow ($36): Let sleep be guarded by the best watchman (or watch-animal) there ever was. We can’t imagine any better nap buddy than a unicorn.
9. Sock It To Me Rainbow Unicorn Socks ($12): Run fast like a unicorn in these knee socks. They’re so soft and comfortable, you might actually feel like your feet have been enchanted.
10. Urban Outfitters Unicorn Tea Mug ($16): Tea time becomes a mystical time to sit, sip, and enjoy a favorite brew when your hands are cupped around a charming unicorn.
11. Fred Float of Confidence Infuser ($15): This playful infuser is a perfect dose of fun to lighten up any dreary afternoon. (Pair it with a unicorn mug to double down on teatime fun.)
12. Unicorn Everything Pink Unicorn Tears Water Bottle ($29): Hydrate in a more magnificent way by keeping your H2O in this steel water bottle that is great for catching “unicorn tears.”
13. Smoko Women’s Unicorn Light Up Slippers ($42): Unicorn slippers that light up will make you feel like you’re walking on rainbows.
14. NEWCOSPLAY Adult Unicorn Pajamas ($17+): Why be normal when you could be a unicorn? This onesie will help you do just that.
15. Too Faced La Crème Mystical Effects Lipstick ($22): Add a little extra oomph to your lips with this hydrating lipstick; it even changes color depending on your body temperature.
16. Corkcicle Triple-Insulated Stemless Glass ($25): Make happy hour the happiest hour with a shimmery, non-slip, stemless glass that will keep your drinks at just the right temperature.
17. Smoko Unicorn USB Handwarmer ($35): These cute USB-powered handwarmers will keep your hands toasty as you power through your day.
18. Nails Inc. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo ($15): This iridescent duo of polish will make your nails shine like magic.
What’s your favorite unicorn-themed gift? Tweet us a suggestion @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.