13 White Accessories That Will Upgrade Your Fall Wardrobe
Forget about the outdated white-after-Labor Day fashion faux pas. Instababes everywhere have given white accessories the official street-style seal of approval for fall, ushering in a whole new era in which blanc is the new black. Hesitant to try the new trend? These 15 covetable all-white essentials are sure to brush away any reservations.
1. Zara Crossbody Bag With Metallic Handle ($36): Introducing the arm candy you didn’t even know you needed (surprise!). The structured shape and sleek metal handle are EVERYTHING as far as carryalls go this season, while the warm white hue is a sure-fire conversation starter.
2. J.Crew Circlet Earrings ($48): These sculptural baubles would do any It girl proud. Pop ’em on with a bright chunky knit and cropped jeans for a cool-weather getup with undeniable Insta-appeal.
3. Silent D Easy Rider Ankle Boot ($190): Need a break from standard block heels? A low profile, bold white leather, and gold-toned hardware make these ankle boots the perfect pick for pairing with bright midi dresses and everyday denim.
4. Halogen Wool Blend Beret ($29): Even if a trip to the City of Light isn’t in the cards, a classic beret in of-the-moment white is all you need to channel a little Parisian panache.
5. & Other Stories Star Lace-Up Sneakers ($125): Glitz and glamour without all the fuss, that’s what these shimmery steppers are all about. For a new-age take on at-the-office duds, team them with smart slacks, a boyfriend blazer, and a minimalist tee.
6. Urban Outfitters Ring Handle Faux Leather Pouch ($24): When the weekend rolls around, free yourself from the constraints of an oversized tote with an embossed ring handle pouch that is equal parts edgy and understated.
7. Vogue Eyewear Sunglasses VO5211S Gigi Hadid Collection ($140): These bad boys have Gigi Hadid’s backing, making them a must-have for aspiring influencers and OOTD-lovers alike.
8. Mango Heel Leather Leather Ankle Boot ($80): If you can only snag one set of scene-stealing shoes this season, make it a pair of snow-white ankle boots. A fave of the fashion set, they look DDG with everything from sweater dresses to plaid midi skirts and corduroys.
9. Cornelia Webb Gold-Plated Silk and Pearl Choker ($195): If you’re not totally sold on the trend just yet, consider a sleek gold-plated and pearl choker a subtle introduction to all-white-everything. Style it with sports chic essentials for an element of cool contrast.
10. BTB Double Buckle Belt ($168): Trust us when we say that you’ll find any excuse to bust this double buckle belt out. Cinch it around blazers, sweaters, midi dresses, and more — the opportunities are endless.
11. ASOS Oversized Fishnet Ankle Socks In White ($7): You don’t need to invest in red-bottomed heels to spice up your footwear game — a simple of pair of fishnet socks (for under $10, no less) are all you need to take tried-and-true mules or a much-loved pair of sneakers to the next level.
12. Genuine People Crossbody Bucket Bag ($95): Sayonara, snoozy black totes! Hit refresh on your office routine by adding this stunner to your workwear lineup. Boasting plenty of room for all of your working girl essentials, you’ll be hard-pressed to part ways with it between now and next season.
13. Vagabond Roya Heels ($130): Crafted with a contrast kitten heel and chic v-cut, these pumps are guaranteed to garner plenty of approving nods from your co-workers and crew.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.