Long before you laid eyes on The Whole30 Cookbook or even started this Whole30 journey, you fell in love with the quick ease of your pressure cooker. Now that you’ve survived the first few weeks of W30, you’ve mastered cooking Whole30 dinners, soups and even some vegetarian dishes. And you’re all over the crazy-cool cauliflower hack that turns the winter veggie into rice. But the thing you’re really craving is some easy Whole30 pressure cooker recipes. Well look no further, because we’ve got your back. Here are 16 delicious Whole30 recipes that cook up quick and easy in the pressure cooker.
1. Paleo Chicken and Smoked Sausage Stew: This gumbo really feeds the soul. Your kitchen will come alive with the smell of this bubbling away in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot. (via Foraged Dish)
5. One-Pot Spaghetti Squash and Meat Sauce: OMG — cooking your spaghetti squash right on top of your meat sauce in the pressure cooker is absolutely genius. No more scary hacking away at that squash with the big knife. (via Skinnytaste)
6. Pressure Cooker Whole Roasted Chicken With Lemon and Rosemary: Whole chickens are such a great buy, because you can reuse the bones to make bone broth. The surprise here is how well the skin browns in the pressure cooker. (via Our Best Bites)
7. Pressure Cooker Ropa Vieja: Sure, ropa vieja is Spanish for “old clothes,” but there’s nothing old or ragged about this hearty stew. Serve it over cauliflower rice and it’s completely W30 compliant. (via A Calculated Whisk)
8. Green Chicken Chili: This recipe makes a large batch of chili, just perfect for your next game day gathering. It freezes well too, so you’ll have plenty of leftovers to pack for lunch. (via Stupid Easy Paleo)
9. Indian Butter Chicken: If you haven’t tried butter chicken yet, prepare to meet your newest addiction. It’s so lip-smacking good that in Whole30 parlance, it’s like sex with your pants OFF. (via Castaway Kitchen)
10. Easy Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce: This tasty Mexican chicken dish comes together with just a few ingredients. To make it W30 compliant, skip the store-bought tomatillo sauce if you can’t find one without added sugar and substitute two medium whole tomatillos. (via Skinnytaste)
11. Chicken Faux Pho: The pressure cooker makes pho cooking a breeze. Pressure cooking the chicken with spices creates a velvety broth, and the whole thing is ready to eat in well under an hour, making it perfect for nights when you have to work late. (via The Sophisticated Caveman)
12. Cheesy Chicken and Green Zoodles: This dish is pure Paleo magic! Toss in some vegetables, chicken, spices and the secret ingredient (nutritional yeast), and 30 minutes later you’ll have tender meat in a rich, CHEESY sauce that’s 100 percent dairy-free. Serve it over zoodles any time you’re craving pasta and you won’t be missing a thing. (via Castaway Kitchen)
14. Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala: The Indian spices in this dish are *so* fantastic and fragrant that it is serious comfort food at its best. Go ahead and have seconds, because it’s perfectly W30 compliant. (via Tasty Thin)
15. Tastes Like Pie Chicken: W30 can get a bit expensive, with all the grass-fed and pastured meats, but chicken thighs are an inexpensive cut and lend themselves so well to saucy, pull-apart dishes like this. Leave out the drizzle of maple syrup and toss in a few more fresh berries for a natural sweetness that’s W30 approved. (via Castaway Kitchen)
16. Instant Pot Lamb Curry: When you crave curry, nothing else will do. This badass curry cooks up quick with warm, aromatic spices and a silky smooth, coconut milk-infused sauce. You’ll never miss takeout with this recipe in your arsenal. (via The Real Food Dietitians)
If you love these quick and easy Whole30 pressure cooker recipes, follow us on Pinterest for more.