Whether you’ve resolved to start eating cleaner or you’ve been adhering to that lifestyle for a while, great Whole30 dinner recipes are like gold. Warm winter salads are amazing, but if you want something a smidge more comforting, hearty winter soups come in *very* handy. They’re absolutely delicious, full of nourishing ingredients and, most importantly, they won’t derail the healthy progress you’re making. Take a look at the 13 Whole30-friendly soup recipes we discovered and you’ll be set all winter long.
1. Gluten Free Zuppa Toscana: If you’ve ever been to Olive Garden, you’ve probably had their famous Zuppa Toscana soup, only it’s not gluten-free or Whole30. Try preparing this in your slow cooker to make it even easier. (via Noshtastic)
2. Chicken Avocado Lime Soup: So, you’re craving Mexican but you don’t want to derail your new healthy lifestyle. This soup will come to the rescue with all of your favorite flavors and none of the guilt… just make sure you skip the tortilla chips and other optional toppings. (via Cooking Classy)
3. Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup: You’ll *definitely* be coming back for seconds of this aromatic soup. Next time you’re craving takeout, toss the menu and make this instead. Your body will thank you. (via Cotter Crunch)
4. Harvest Stew With Smoked Sausage: Sometimes you crave a bowl of hot soup, but you also want something more substantial that you can actually chew. For those days, dive into a bowl of hearty stew with seasonal veggies and smoked sausage. (via The Cozy Apron)
5. Little Green Goddess Soup: When your skin is looking a little dull and you’re feeling less than your best, a cup of green goddess soup will do you good. Top with tahini, coconut milk and toasted seeds for an extra layer of flavor. (via The Little Green Spoon)
6. Italian Beef and Cauliflower Rice Soup: This Italian soup is SO full of flavor, you’ll think you’re eating at a fancy restaurant. Save yourself a step and use frozen cauliflower rice in a pinch. (via Little Bits of…)
8. Mexican Meatball Soup With Butternut Squash: The great thing about creating your own soup is that you can experiment with flavors however you like. Doing that gets you incredible recipes like this unusual, but supremely delicious, Mexican meatball soup. (via The Organic Kitchen Blog and Tutorials)
9. Homemade Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken Soup: This versatile recipe provides you with a healthy version of a classic soup that you can eat as is or incorporate into other dishes. The best part is that there are no nasty additives like in the canned stuff. (via Noshtastic)
10. Roasted Asparagus, Cauliflower and Mushroom Soup: This fresh tasting puréed soup is a welcome change from heavy stews of winter. Basil and lemon add a bright flavor that’ll wake up any dreary day. (via Wholesomelicious)
11. Spicy Crockpot Pumpkin Soup: Soup is amazing in the winter, but it’s even better when you can use your slow cooker to prepare it. For even more heat, up the jalapeño amount… if you dare. (via Eat the Grains)
12. Crock Pot Paleo Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili: When the weather is frigid, you want a dish that’s going to warm you up *and* keep you full. What’s better for that task than a spicy sweet potato chili? (via Cotter Crunch)
13. Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup: Give classic egg drop soup a spicy Thai kick with delicious meatballs and chiles. You can’t go wrong with this one because it’s Paleo, Whole30 and low carb. (via A Saucy Kitchen)
Follow us on Pinterest for more healthy + delicious recipe ideas.