12 Winter Essentials from Walmart That Will Keep You Cozy All Season
Do you feel a chill in the air? Winter is here and it’s time to stock up on the cozy and warm essentials you need to brave the freezing weather. And even better, Walmart has everything you need. Just with a few clicks, you can find a load of soft knit caps, comfy blanket scarves, thick gloves, and even sweaters and coats for a whole lot less than the department stores. Plus, Walmart offers apparel and accessories from your favorite brands like Lord & Taylor, MUK LUKS, Calvin Klein, and much more. And you can get it all without leaving your heated blanket.
1. C.C Women’s Thick Soft Knit Beanie Cap Hat ($10+): Did you know that you can lose most of your body heat through your head? A soft knit beanie is a warm and fashionable fix so you can enjoy the snow without shivering.
2. Twig & Arrow Plaid Oversized Blanket Scarf ($17): Upgrade your usual scarf to this jumbo-sized cozy blanket scarf. You can wear it like a regular scarf or shawl or even use it as a travel blanket when the weather gets chilly.
3. Top Headwear Wool Beret ($11): Berets are back, babes. You can get that French girl look and stay comfortable while doing it when you put on this wool cashmere cap.
4. Topcobe Women’s Lapel Open Front Plaid Vest Cardigan with Pockets ($30): What’s the best thing about winter fashion? Layers, of course. Put this cozy vest over a sweater or under your coat for some extra insulation.
5. MUK LUKS Women’s Knit Bootie Slipper ($17+): Cold mornings call for a nice, thick slipper to protect your toes from the frosty air. Slip on these booties to keep your feet and ankles feeling snug.
6. Alpine Swiss Womens Wool & Leather Trim Touch Screen Gloves ($10): Tired of having to remove your favorite pair of gloves to use your phone? Well, touchscreen glove technology has come a long way. These wool and leather gloves don’t just look good — they also let you stay connected without risking frostbite.
7. Treehouse Knit Sherpa Lined Women’s Thermal Slipper Socks, Pack of 2 ($40): These sherpa-lined socks are practically made for curling up on the couch when the weather outside is frightful.
8. Cashmere Int Cashmere Knee Socks ($17+): If you must go out in the icy air, keep your feet snuggly inside your boots with these striped cashmere kneesocks.
9. Parkhurst Haley Faux Fur Headband ($16): Snowy, cold days don’t have to result in hat hair. Keep your ears comfortable with this faux fur headband that gives off some serious après ski vibes.
10. Calvin Klein Rib-Knit Cardigan ($70+): Sweater weather is in full swing, so that means it’s time to stock up on some cozy cardigans. This rib-knit number from Calvin Klein is practically guaranteed to keep you warm inside and outside too.
11. AMTIFY Womens Turtle Neck Cable Knit Sweater ($20): ‘Tis the season for turtlenecks. This thick and warm sweater works for going to work in your chilly office or spending the day snuggling with your loved ones.
12. Alpine Swiss Women’s Parka Trench Pea Coat ($45+): You can’t brave winter without a quality coat. This parka with a fur-lined hood not only looks sophisticated and fashionable but will also keep the chills at bay.
Do you have any recommendations for cold weather essentials from Walmart? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.