13 Can’t-Miss Winter Sale Items
Whether you broke the bank buying gifts for everyone you love or you’re already looking to spend some of the extra cash you came away with after opening your gifts, end-of-year sale items are simply where it’s at. In the “out with the old and in with the new” spirit that comes along with the closing out of a calendar year, it’s time to say goodbye to the things of 2015 via super stellar winter sales. Check out what the B+C Shop has goin’ on for sale items and wrap up the year with some super savings.
1. Laser-cut Tribal Necklace ($118, on sale for $60): If you’ve had your eye on this beauty for a while, but triple digits are a cutoff for you, rejoice! This beautiful piece is now in your price range. The geometric cutouts and coral hues of this gorgeous necklace make it the perfect accent piece to any outfit, from jeans and a tee to an LBD.
2. Lucky Tats ($15, on sale for $11): If you’re not looking for the real deal, but you want a little bit of encouragement with you every day (er, every day for about two weeks!), these motivational, gratitude-based temporary tats are the perfect solution.
3. Mini Clutch ($56, on sale for $20): If you’re running out the door and simply need your essentials (think cash and card), this mini clutch is just what you’re looking for. Grab it and go, and look adorable along the way.
4. NYE Photo Props ($22, on sale for $16): The perfect final touch for your New Year’s party is here, ladies and gents, and it’s on sale! If anything was ever meant to be, certainly this is it. These rad photo props will take your snapshots to the next level.
5. Pantone Ornament ($16, on sale for $4): If you have a designer in your life, a Pantone ornament makes the perfect gift. Whether it’s a late Christmas gift, a birthday present or just a “Hey, I love you!” gift, this beauty is a guaranteed delight.
6. Paper Flower Crown Kit ($19, on sale for $13): Rad chicks don’t wait around for a crown to be given to them — they make their own.
7. Confetti Tea Towel ($25, on sale for $17): If you’ve got dishes to dry, this is definitely the most fun and stylish way to do it. Bonus: This towel looks super-duper adorable hanging from an oven or fridge handle.
8. Hangover Tux Tee ($12, on sale for $3): You’re in luck: NYE is just around the corner, and the perfect tee for the day after (aka this one) just hit the sale racks at a fourth of its original price. You’re welcome.
9. Pink Party Wig ($20, on sale for $5): If you’re looking for a quirky twist to a bachelorette weekend or simply want to have a little extra fun on girl’s night out, wigs are the way to go. They’re cute and silly and give you the freedom to be another person for a night.
10. Gold Twine ($6, on sale for $3): There is never a time that gold twine isn’t called for. From gifts to everyday mailings, a little shimmer goes a long way and adds a whimsical touch to anything you send out into the world.
11. Glitter Hairspray ($6, on sale for $2): There’s no reason not to own glitter hairspray! It’s perfect for adding some extra flair to an NYE ensemble or simply a little extra oomph to a Saturday night out on the town.
12. Colorblock Candle Holders ($25, on sale for $12): These minimal yet colorful candle holders look super fly almost anywhere you put them. Tea lights have never looked so good.
13. Beach-Striped Paddles ($26, on sale for $15): Summer’s over, but its vibes don’t have to be. Bring a little beach light to your ping pong world and take everyone down in style, you ping pong champ, you.
What’s on your final shopping list for 2015? Tweet to us @BritandCo!