With the sparkle of snow and ice, there is nothing more glamorous than a romantic winter wedding. But don’t let the cold cramp your style; when you think winter wedding, think bold jewel colors, elegant embellishments, and cozy cover-ups. Still not sure what to wear? We’ve got you covered with 14 beautiful looks that perfectly strike a balance between staying warm-ish and looking fabulous.
1. Free People ($432): Lace is an ideal texture for a winter wedding, and this bright red number is sure to make a festive statement.
2. French Connection ($168): Equally sexy and wedding appropriate, this black lace dress boasts a flattering, flared silhouette and sheer lace sleeves.
3. BCBG ($368): The trendy asymmetrical hemline is perfect for winter because it offers some coverage, but still allows you to show off a little skin. This navy blue dress shimmers with sheer chiffon over a sequined minidress.
4. Sue Wong ($279): Intricate detailing makes this nude and black party dress a show stopper. Pair this dress with a coat in a deep jewel tone, and you will be the most fashionable girl at the party.
5. BHDLN ($260): Pastel colors don’t need to wait until summer. This tulle gown is a lovely shade of mauve, and you can bump up the drama with a bold lip color and metallic heels.
6. ASOS ($51): There is absolutely no reason you can’t wear pants to a wedding, especially when they are as awesome as these. Business on top, party on bottom, these sequin pants will keep your legs warm and glamorous.
7. Anthropologie ($68): Sometimes the look isn’t about the dress. Go with a simple gown and contrast it with a fabulous statement necklace that emulates the glitter of snow and ice.
8. Lola ($123): A long-sleeved dress can go from blah to amazing by changing the color. As long as you’re not upstaging the bride, don’t be afraid to wear a bright color like orchid to a winter wedding.
9. Faux Fur Coat ($289): Fur (faux, obviously) is ideal for a winter wedding. Glamorous, cozy, and sexy, fur coats are definitely classy enough to stand up to your party dress.
10. Anthropologie ($275): Embellished gowns with beaded detailing are incredibly elegant and flattering, especially in rich shades.
11. ASOS ($150): How gorgeous is this flirty little skater dress? The embellishments, scalloped sleeves and open back ensure it will fit into any vintage-themed wedding.
12. Nordstroms ($113): Floral prints are not just for summer, especially when the print is a frosty-gray-and-black pattern like this pretty dress. Mesh sleeves give a bit of coverage against winter chill.
13. Bergdorf’s ($243): Gold and bronze are trending right now, so you can’t go wrong here. You won’t even have to pick out jewelry with this high-necked embellished dress.
14. FreePeople ($250): You should most definitely think about wearing velvet, a classic choice in winter fabrics. This navy blue dress throws a modern twist on a vintage look with a sheer net bodice and bead appliqué.
Which of these stunning dresses best represents your winter style? Let us know in the comments below!