You know them, you love them, you want to be them. We’re talking about the toned, healthy AF fitness influencers taking over the internet. And when it comes to everyone’s favorite, way-too-personal, social network — Snapchat — there are plenty of fitness babes to add to your friend list. From their favorite smoothies to workout tips, the six ladies below are total bosses on your phone and in the gym, and they’re all the inspo we need to get up, get moving and snap it all along the way.
1. @emilyskyefit: Proceed with caution. When you follow Emily, you need to be prepared for some serious workout motivation. With regular gym selfies and amazing videos of workout routines, Emily is practically a personal trainer in your pocket.
2. @lovesweatandfit: We already love following Katie Dunlop on Instagram and on her site — Love, Sweat and Fitness — and now we get an even more personal look at her day-to-day on Snapchat. Mixing her everyday life, like a recent girls trip to Vegas, with healthy seasonal recipes and quick workouts, it’s basically like having a super fit, super fun bestie with you 24/7.
3. @blogilates: Cassey. Our girl Cassey. If there’s one thing we love about our blogilates bestie — which, let’s be honest, there’s never just one — it’s how real she keeps it. And here, it’s no different. Obviously, you’ll find amazing healthy food pics, but really we’re here for the one-on-one filter faces and amazing mini-adventures she takes us on.
4. @karenakatrina: Honestly can these two do any wrong? No. Obviously. And their Snapchat proves it. You’ll find plenty of fitness-related content, but the most amazing part is the intimate look into each of their lives. From cats and hubbies to weddings and girls’ nights, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at what their real lives are really like. Toned abs included.
5. @hannahbgood: She’s everyone’s favorite New York-cool girl and her Snapchat game is no different. Considering she’s all things amazing, you’d be amiss to not give her a follow. Practical tips combined with daily living make it a no-brainer to hang with Hannah on the interwebs.
6. @alainagracefit: Alaina is the fitness coach we all never knew we needed. She gets super real on her Snapchat about her daily workouts, giving us all the details on what she’s crushing that day. Plus, seeing her totally toned, badass bod on your smartphone is literally all the motivation you will need to get your butt off the couch and to the gym.
Tweet us who we should add to our Snap game @BritandCo!
(Photos via Getty)