We know what you’re thinking. Yogurt for dinner? Again, we know. You’re used to seeing it as a healthy breakfast parfait or even those deliciously yogurt barks. We get it, and to that we say, you’re missing out if that’s the extent of how you use it at home. We’re going to show you why, with these 12 recipes for dinner that will have you snatching up a quart of Greek yogurt faster than we can say opa!
1. Smoked Salmon Lentil Bowl With Yogurt Dill Sauce: We’ll admit it; we’re total suckers for salmon. We can’t get enough of the Omega-3 flakiness paired with the protein-packed lentils. (via Dishing Up the Dirt)
2. Yogurt Curry With Potato Pakora: Fill your home with international fragrances from this hearty soup that will warm your soul. It’s made with potato and spices like ginger, turmeric, cumin, and cinnamon. (via Whit Bit’s Kitchen)
3. Yogurt Curry Chicken Thighs: Tender chicken thighs are slathered in zesty yogurt sauce to make an unforgettable flavor in this recipe. Any side would be good with this dish, but we recommend a chickpea salad. (via Healthy Seasonal Recipes)
4. Orzo Salad Recipe With Yogurt Dill Dressing: There’s really nothing that pasta can’t do. With crisp vegetables of your choosing, this pasta dish takes a comfort meal to a healthy helping with just a few swaps. (via Rachel Cooks)
5. Chicken Shawarma With Yogurt Sauce: This shawarma might not be made on a cone, but it will definitely disappear like it was. For this recipe, cook chicken breasts on the stove, add in some sautéed onions, and put it on some crisp veggies with a pita. Voila! (via Baking Mischief)
6. Baked Salmon With Yogurt: When you mix Greek yogurt and mozzarella cheese with spinach and spread it over perfectly cooked salmon, you’re know you’re in for a good meal. (via Valentina’s Corner)
7. Creamy Yogurt Cucumber Salad: Talk about a green salad! We love the addition of the mint leaves, which are a perfect contrast to the refreshing nature of the cucumber slices. (via Foodie Crush)
8. Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Dish With Greek Yogurt Sauce: Frankly, you’ll never have to twist our arms to eat a flavorful chicken spiced with a blend of cardamom, all spice, and nutmeg. (via The Mediterranean Dish)
9. Yogurt Chicken Curry: Don’t let the Indian origin fool you; this recipe is as easy to make as it is delicious. All you need is a few staple spices, yogurt, and chicken. (via Chef de Home)
10. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad: Who knew chicken salad could be so many different things at once? This recipe is creamy from the yogurt, crunchy from the celery and almonds, and a tad sweet from the raisins. (via Well Plated)
11. Greek Meatballs With Tzatziki Sauce: If your meatballs aren’t made with coriander, cumin, and cinnamon, we don’t want any. And now that we have hidden surprises of feta cubes, we can’t imagine meatballs without a treat inside. (via Recipe Runner)
12. Blackened Shrimp, Asparagus, and Avocado Salad: Blackened anything just means unmatched flavors bursting on your tongue with each mouthful. (via Café Delites)
For more healthy recipes, follow us on Pinterest!