Zara’s New Kid’s Home Collection Is So Cute We Want It for Ourselves
Zara Home has satisfied our underwater decor dreams, showed us how to decorate our bedroom like a luxury hotel, and now they’re blowing our color-lovin’ socks off with a whole new collection just for the kiddos. If your youngster’s room could use a little styling, Zara Kid’s spring collection is packed with bold patterns, adorable animal friends, and cool storage ideas that will encourage creative play. Scroll through some of our favorite picks below, and then head over to Zara Kid’s Home to check out the entire collection.
1. Reversible Animal Print Percale Cotton Bed Linen ($13+): They’ll love the reversible print and you’ll love the price of this colorful bedding set. Watercolor animals romp all over this duvet, with white on one side and pastel pink on the other.
2. Decorative Jar With Detail on Lid ($50): Storage is key for keeping the whole playroom/art room/jungle gym from turning into a catastrophe. Pick up a set of these clear jars and leave them on low shelves so they can — hopefully! — help you put things away when play time is over.
3. Elephant Shaped Mirror ($70): Give your little ones a friendly companion while they’re brushing their teeth, in the form of these animal-shaped mirrors. Not only will these wood critters keep your kids occupied, but the natural wood gives the bathroom a decidedly chic aspect.
4. Pink Pom-Poms Towel ($15+): Yes, it’s totally understandable if you want a set of these pom-pom towels in your own bathroom. They’re so cute you’ll almost not want to get them dirty!
5. Little Animals Print Jersey Fabric Blanket ($30): Made of super soft jersey, this breathable blanket will keep your babe comfy and cozy. Add a few stuffed animals with this tiny blue floral print, and you’ve got a stylish bed situation that totally grows up with them… for a little bit, anyways.
6. Symbol-Shaped Decorated Figure ($23): Forgive the weird title, but yes, this is an ampersand and it totally lights up. The best part? When the kids decide they want to decorate their own room, you can totally steal this mini marquee light for your own #shelfie.
7. Elephant Shaped Wooden Clock ($50): Whether you’re decorating a Jungle Book-inspired nursery or a circus-themed playroom, it’s pretty clear you need this adorable elephant clock. After all, you can’t go wrong with a little stylish animal decor.
8. Colorful Argyle Wool and Cotton Rug ($549): A big, patterned area rug helps designate the kid’s area from the rest of the house. You won’t even mind having a space this colorful tucked in the corner of your living room.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Zara Kid’s Home collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.