Zara’s Picnic Collection Will Have You Packing the Perfect Basket
Nothing says summer quite like heading to the park with a big blanket, a basket full of treats, and a wine backpack. But before you stock up on red Solo cups and paper plates, you *need* to see Zara’s Picnic Collection. Packed with boho-chic, acrylic wine glasses, colorful serving utensils, and laminated tablecloths, the line will have you lunching in the park every day. Peruse some of our favorite picks below, and then head over to the Zara Home page to drool over the entire collection.
1. Zara Home Laminated Tablecloth With Sea Floor Print ($60+): First thing’s first — set the scene with a chic tablecloth. Laminated and totally durable, this colorful number will give all your picnics a haute backdrop.
2. Zara Home Yellow Plastic Mug With Lid ($10): Take your picnic to the next level with some snazzy mug and lid combos. Pair ’em with lemonade and dash of vodka and you’ll really get the party started.
3. Zara Home Yellow Bowl ($8): Sorry, paper plates — homemade guac and fresh fruit deserve better. Give your picnic appetizers a stylish upgrade that will brighten up your blanket-scape in a snap.
4. Zara Home Laminated Tablecloth With Paisley Pattern ($60+): A tablecloth that slays, but can handle spills like a boss too? Brilliant. Feast all afternoon, then simply wipe it down and toss it back in the basket. Voila!
5. Zara Home Raised Acrylic Tumbler ($6): So long, plastic Solo cups — there’s a far more stylish way to sip your favorite drink in the park. These durable gems will make you feel adult AF while you elegantly picnic.
6. Zara Home Sea Floor Melamine Dinner Plate ($8): Enhance snack time with a set of under-the-sea-themed plastic plates. Soft blue jellyfish and hot pink seahorses create a cool pattern that’s right up your mermaid-lovin’ alley.
7. Zara Home Turquoise Servers ($13, set of two): Durable serving utensils mean plenty of potato salad in your future. And that translucent turquoise will pair *flawlessly* with those oceanic plates.
8. Zara Home Raised Yellow Acrylic Set ($6+): Turn out some seriously tasty beverages in glasses worthy of your signature cocktail. This bright yellow set is always down for good summertime fun.
9. Zara Home Multicolored Stripes Towel With Fringes ($60): When the sun goes down, the picnic doesn’t have to stop. Stay cozy by wrapping up in this stylish rainbow towel.
10. Zara Home Transparent Acrylic Bowl ($6): Whether you’re toting chips and dip or cheese and grapes, snacks are the staple of any good picnic noms. Highlight the menu stars with uber classy, vintage-style acrylic bowls.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Zara Picnic collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photos via Zara)