Some may follow A-listers for juicy gossip, but we prefer to celeb stalk in search of serious hairstyle inspo. Case in point: some very DIY-worthy ‘dos from Drew, Kaley and Sienna. Peach-hued hair, anyone? From a teased Brigitte Bardot-inspired mane to the coolest braids on the block, here are 10 of the best hair ideas we hearted on Instagram this week.
1. Zoe Kravitz: If looking totally badass is what you desire, look no further than the killer braided ‘do that Zoe rocked at NYFW. Top it off with some temporary tattoos and a mauve lipstick and you’re good to go. (Photo via @calvinklein)
5. Rooney Mara: If there’s one person who can make a simple bob look impossibly cool, it’s Rooney Mara. To copy her look, simply apply a smoothing cream and secure your hair in a tight bun at the crown of your head. Pull a few pieces from your bun for a dramatic effect. (Photo via @hairbyadir)
6. Sienna Miller: The once-blonde beauty showed off her newly dyed rose gold locks at Burberry’s SS 16 show at LFW. We especially love how Sienna’s hair color complements her rich, gem-green coat (even the lady behind her is obsessed). (Photo via @burberry)
7. Ann Hathaway: We couldn’t be more thrilled that The Intern actress is back in the spotlight, because Ann’s style and beauty choices never fail to impress us. Her hair stylist, Anh Co Tran, gave her a deep side part, curling the rest for a rocker-inspired look. (Photo via @anhcotran)
8. Drew Barrymore: Drew channeled bombshell Brigitte Bardot with a voluminous hairstyle this week. It’s safe to say she definitely turned some heads thanks to the sultry look. (Photo via @drewbarrymore)
10. Georgia May Jagger: Rock star daughter Georgia traded her rainbow locks in favor of her natural blonde color. Plus, who else is loving her Scary Spice-eque double knots? (Photo via @georgiamayjagger)
Which A-lister is getting a double-tap from you this week? Share your favorite ‘d0 in the comments!