6 Times Office Supplies Made the Best Jewelry
Remember back in middle school when you’d link some paper clips together to make a bracelet or paint your nails with Wite-Out? Yeah, this is nothing like that. As office supplies seem to be making a comeback — in the form of jewelry, that is — we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites that are sure to have you longing for those back-to-school shopping days. Scroll down for six baubles with a cheeky twist.
1. Hillier Bartley Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Earring ($250): Just in case you weren’t sure what we meant when we say “must-have,” this paperclip earring is exactly what we had in mind — and well worth the investment.
2. Monserat De Lucca Measuring Tape Brass Ring ($55): Spice up your ring party with this ruler-inspired number. It perfectly wraps around your finger for a measured statement, don’t you think?
3. Lauren Klassen Sterling Silver Pushpin Earring ($120): We’ll get right to the point: This tough-girl bauble is one moto jacket and red lip away from becoming your new badass uniform.
4. Erica Weiner Pen Nib Necklace ($60): Calling all history nerds! The eponymous jewelry designer found these vintage pens in an old barn and turned them into a surprisingly chic, old-timey accessory.
5. Carrie Hoffman Jewelry Staple Earring ($94): The 14K gold stud is dainty enough to wear daily and can be worn through both your first and second piercings simultaneously — that’s like two for the price of one.
6. Alex Monroe Scissor Stud Earrings ($124): Add a bit of whimsy to your look with this playful pair. Make sure to keep the rest of your outfit polished (a crisp button-up, leather skinnies) to avoid an overly-cutesy vibe.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.