Remember that old ’50s song, The Wanderer? Well you can go ahead and cue that up, just to tap into your inner wanderer. We’re capping off a week of travel-inspired content with the king of all migratory homes: the camper van!
1. Go West ($20 and up): Go west, or bust. This is one motto we can definitely relate to around here — I, myself, migrated from New York to San Francisco with my husband in our Subaru. A camper van would have been much more appropriate!
2. Let’s See Really Cool Stuff Together ($20 and up): The best part of wandering is often who you’re wandering with. Hit the road with the one you love, and you’ll undoubtedly find some “cool stuff.”
3. Volkswagen Camper Van ($30 and up): The classic camper van with a pop-up top is iconic, and still seen around the roads of Northern California.
4. RV There Yet? ($15 and up): We just couldn’t resist a play on words with this one. Whether you’re the one in the back seat asking the question or the person in the front ignoring it, we’re guessing you know this question, and you know it well.
5. Pug VW Camper Van Giclee Print ($14): Two pugs in a camper under the moonlight. What could be cuter?
6. Breaking Bad RV ($14 and up): And on the non-cute end of the spectrum, a dome encapsulating the bubbling RV from Breaking Bad.
7. Trail of the Dusty Road ($20 and up): Time to hit the old dusty trail again? As holiday break draws near, we’re all packing up our things and filing onto trains, buses, planes, and maybe even into some camper vans.
8. Abstract Retro Van ($17): For a more abstract take on this theme, we’re digging this geometric pattern that features one large triangle drawing of the front corner of an RV.
9. 30 Camper Vans ($16 and up): A camper van is sort of like a turtle shell — it’s a home you carry with you, everywhere you go. But who knew it come in so many colors?! ;)
10. Tropical Camper Van ($20 and up): And finally, a tropical sunset framing a not-so-tropical mobile home. We love the juxtaposition, and want to be on the other side of that van, leaning against the side while watching the sun set over the ocean.
Have you ever traveled in a camper van or RV? Tell us about it in the comments below!