Make Your Life a Glam Music Video + 4 Other Cool New Apps
All summer long, we’re outside with friends. We’re hanging out at rooftop bars, poolside shindigs and backyard BBQs. But as fall’s chill starts setting in, it gets harder and harder to see your friends. (It’s just so warm in bed and so cold outside!) But, because we care about you and your pals, this week we’ve got five new apps that will make it even easier to meet up and make time count with the squad. Just remember to invite us to the party.
1. Pulp: Make everyday life your own MTV with this app. It will let you create your own music videos using footage from your life and the app’s list of available hits. If you’ve ever needed an excuse to spontaneously burst into song, this is it.
2. Slice: We’re thinking of this app as Tinder for pizza parties. It will let you select delivery or pick-up from local pizzerias and make paying super easy and seamless. Any app that brings you and the girl gang closer to pizza gets an automatic DL on our phones.
3. Cadence: Everybody does better with a workout buddy. Cadence will match you with someone at the same fitness levels as you. So whether you’re looking for someone to go jogging with you or go to the same yoga classes two times per week, the app’s got you covered.
4. Funnster: With the holidays coming up, it’s going to be hard to get all your squad together to celebrate. Make it easier with Funnster. The app will let you organize an event with friends and even assign people items to bring (whether that’s booze, snacks or a vault full of good stories).
5. Owlie: When you need to get everybody together to make a decision, it rarely is easy. Take group votes on what you’re doing with this easy (and pretty!) new app.
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!