Here’s Your First Look at Victoria Beckham for Target
Ever since Victoria Beckham and Target announced their collaboration, we’ve been counting down the days ’til we can get our hot little hands on the collection. And while April 9 is still a little ways away, we’ve got the next best thing. Yes, pics have just been released, and they’re everything we hoped for and more.
Inspired by the decidedly chic ‘60s vibe from her Victoria, Victoria Beckham line, the VBxTarget styles have no shortage of scalloped edges, Peter Pan collars, a-line shapes, and pop prints and colors. The whole collection seems to ring the bells of spring’s arrival in a fun yet sophisticated way. In a nod to Beckham’s own daughter and “the shared experiences between mother and child,” look for more than 200 items for women, girls, toddler, and baby. What’s more? Most are under $40 and will be offered in sizes XS-3X for women. That means All. Victoria Beckham. Everything. YES.
Check out the pieces we’ll be adding to our cart come April, then feast your eyes on the rest at Target.com.
1. Black and White Mod Shift Tulip Appliqué Dress ($40): White with faux leather appliqué, this shift is going to be your go-to spring LWD. Groovy!
2. Twill Tank ($26) and Twill Flared Pants ($40): In hot pink separates, you’ll rock the color of the season and look office ready. Bonus? One color from head to toe is an instant lengthener.
3. Orange Drop Waist Scallop Trim Dress ($40): A perfect POC dress with feminine details, it’ll take you from desk to dinner like that! Cocktails anyone?
4. Black Calla Lily Satin Ruffle Hem Dress ($35): Switch out your standard LBD for this floral frock. It’s simple enough to go anywhere, but special enough to turn heads!
5. Mint Green Long Sleeve Lace Dress ($40): Pastel perfection! You’ll be ready for any spring holiday with this lacy look.
6. Floral Lace Appliqué Sweat Top ($30): Mrs. Beckham gives the sweatshirt a Posh makeover. We’re here for it.
8. Retro Floral Tie Waist Romper ($30): Rompers were meant to be fun, and this one does NOT disappoint. Palm Springs, anyone?
10. Poplin Gathered Waist Dress ($35): We never get tired of shirtdressing. This is our newest crush.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.