Need an easy and super delicious summer treat? Try our Five Ingredient Jam Bars! Ready in about 30 minutes, these bars are buttery, sweet, and tart with the flavors of summer. We suggest using peach, cherry, and blueberry jams to keep these treats seasonal and delicious. You might say they are totally our… jam!
– 3 sticks butter (1 1/2 cups)
– 1 cup sugar
– 3 cups flour
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 12 ounces jam (about 1 jar)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a hand or stand mixer, beat butter until creamy. Add sugar and salt; beat until blended.
2. Slowly add flour and mix on low until dough starts to form a ball but is still slightly crumbly.
3. Gently spread two-thirds of the dough into a 10″ x 15″ jelly roll pan. Top with jam and then crumble remaining dough over top.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-3o minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Then start by gathering your ingredients.
Add the butter to the bowl of your stand mixer. Beat until creamy.
Then pour in the sugar…
And add a dash of salt.
Mix butter, sugar, and salt until blended. Then slowly add the flour, one cup at a time. Mix on low until dough comes together but is still crumbly.
Place about two-thirds of the dough onto a 10-inch x 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Gently flatten the dough into a thin layer.
Open your jam jars and start spooning jam onto the crust.
Spread jam into a thin layer.
Then crumble remaining dough over the top and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.
Gently lift each bar from the pan for serving.
What are your favorite summery recipes or treats? Let us know in the comments section below!