25 Head Turning Holiday Dresses for Under $100
Whether you’re ready for it or not, holiday season is here. And while all of those parties will have you jingling bells, rocking around trees, and roasting chestnuts by fires, we want to help you to celebrate in style. Check out all of the budget-friendly dresses we’ve had our own eyes on for the past couple of weeks. From sparkles to snow, we think they are 100 percent on trend for all of this season’s most epic greetings.
1. Mini Sequin Pixie Dress ($75): Enough sparkles for a not-so-silent night? We say yes, yes, and yes.
2. Grooves and Moves Dress ($88): If you’re searching for a patterned piece, this peacock-inspired dress will shimmer while the detailed design catches everyone’s eye. Plus, how cute is that back?
3. Pizzazz a Matter of Fact Dress ($80): Perfect for all of you holiday prepsters, we can’t get enough of the sequins paired with a peter pan collar. Add some gold heels to blow this one out.
4. Lulu Dress ($97): Pear shaped ladies, this is the dress for you. We recommend this for the smaller-chested gals so that it doesn’t look too much like a bad Naughty Santa costume.
5. Mermaid Lagoon Dress ($85): Wait, is this a disco ball, or a dress? Either way, it’s sure to turn a few heads.
6. Carlos Miele Red Eve Gown ($100): If your holiday party is a bit more formal, consider this gorgeous red gown by Carlos Miele. The bold color and perfect draping will surely stun everyone who catches a glimpse.
7. Fairytale of Two Cities ($75): The softness. The simplicity. The angles. We give this fairytale dress two thumbs up.
8. Joan of Arc Mini ($90): Although this one is only so affordable because you’re renting it for a couple of days, we dream of the day we can own an entire Jon of Arc-inspired wardrobe just like it.
9. Shoshanna Make It Ran Dress ($90): How amazing is this frock!? Any guesses on the number of sequins they used to make it? All of you ladies on the tall side should be sure to pair it with some opaque tights as it can run quite short on long legged gals.
10. Every Which Way Dress ($50): Somehow this bold dress manages to come across as elegant even though it’s dabbling in the Sexy department. Pair it with gold or silver heels, bangles, and simple earrings, and you’ll be ready to rock around that Christmas tree.
11. Kate Spade Hole in One Dress ($75): First off, it’s Kate Spade. Second, I’ve actually rented this dress before and got tons of compliments. Third, it would look perfect with some red and green accessories. Don’t let the black scare you.
12. Champagne Hypnotizer Dress ($50): This dress is more like a work of art than a dress, and to us, that’s a good thing. Love!
13. River Island Pleat and Drape Maxi Dress ($80): Granted, it gives off a Greek goddess appeal, however, we love that this dress is shimmery and classy enough for a holiday party yet can also stay in your closet for the rest of the year for all of those spring and summer weddings.
14. Metallic Mesh Fit and Flare Dress ($89): The diamond cut-outs on this gem add visual interest without giving away too much skin. We love how flirty this fun gold-dusted dress looks.
15. Sequin Top Cami Dress ($63): Not only does this one come in oxblood, the color of the season, but it’s just enough sparkle to say “party” without overdoing it on the sexy. We love the tailored cut of the bottom half.
16. Sequin and Lace Midi Dress ($47): Um, check out how amazing this dress is for only $47! We totally just snagged one.
17. Feel That Fire Sequin Dress ($58): Okay, this one might actually be a better fit for New Years Eve parties or trips to Vegas, but we couldn’t resist including it on the list.
18. Intermix Seamed Flare Dress ($69): Forgiving in all the right places, this green flare dress would pair perfectly with a red necklace for the holidays, yet could also be brought back out of the wardrobe as soon as spring hits.
19. Prom Mesh Midi Dress ($80): Not only does this dress look uber comfortable (yet hugs in the right places), but it also gives off the softness of snow, complete with tiny polka dots along the lace lining.
20. Golden Moments Dress ($68): A more casual and relaxed look, this one can easily be dressed up with a high bun and some drop earrings. Plus, we’re digging the price tag.
21. Bardot Lace Midi Dress ($53): We can’t get enough white lace, especially during winter. This one is definitely on the elegant side of the list, and would be a perfect fit for a holiday hostess.
22. Blame It On The Boogie Dress ($98): Pair this silver skater dress with a blinging red or green necklace and matching heels for the perfect holiday look. If jewelry isn’t your thing, try rocking it with a colorful statement belt instead.
23. For Love and Lulus Dress ($83): Hmmm, we’re pretty sure this one should be retitled “Sexy Snowflake” but you can let your friends/boyfriend/husband come up with their own interpretation once they see you walk into the room in this one.
24. Glam Gold Halter Dress ($98): Another one that could double as a great holiday dress and a year-round favorite, this gold halter might just be one of our favorites on this list.
25. Bright Lights Mini Dress ($63): If this mini doesn’t scream party, then we don’t know what does. Pair it with some black suede booties and you are ready to mingle with Kris Kringle.
Hi, I'm Brit, the founder and CEO of Brit + Co. I'm a young mom of two, tech nerd and design-inclined lady who has a zillion hobbies and curious about... just about everything! My mission from the beginning has been to unlock women's creativity and courage to try new things so that they can find the path to their true passions.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)