Whether you’re ready for it or not, holiday season is here. And while all of those parties will have you jingling bells, rocking around trees, and roasting chestnuts by fires, we want to help you to celebrate in style. Check out all of the budget-friendly dresses we’ve had our own eyes on for the past couple of weeks. From sparkles to snow, we think they are 100 percent on trend for all of this season’s most epic greetings.
1. Mini Sequin Pixie Dress ($75): Enough sparkles for a not-so-silent night? We say yes, yes, and yes.
3. Pizzazz a Matter of Fact Dress ($80): Perfect for all of you holiday prepsters, we can’t get enough of the sequins paired with a peter pan collar. Add some gold heels to blow this one out.
4. Lulu Dress ($97): Pear shaped ladies, this is the dress for you. We recommend this for the smaller-chested gals so that it doesn’t look too much like a bad Naughty Santa costume.
5. Mermaid Lagoon Dress ($85): Wait, is this a disco ball, or a dress? Either way, it’s sure to turn a few heads.
8. Joan of Arc Mini ($90): Although this one is only so affordable because you’re renting it for a couple of days, we dream of the day we can own an entire Jon of Arc-inspired wardrobe just like it.
11. Kate Spade Hole in One Dress ($75): First off, it’s Kate Spade. Second, I’ve actually rented this dress before and got tons of compliments. Third, it would look perfect with some red and green accessories. Don’t let the black scare you.
12. Champagne Hypnotizer Dress ($50): This dress is more like a work of art than a dress, and to us, that’s a good thing. Love!
13. River Island Pleat and Drape Maxi Dress ($80): Granted, it gives off a Greek goddess appeal, however, we love that this dress is shimmery and classy enough for a holiday party yet can also stay in your closet for the rest of the year for all of those spring and summer weddings.
15. Sequin Top Cami Dress ($63): Not only does this one come in oxblood, the color of the season, but it’s just enough sparkle to say “party” without overdoing it on the sexy. We love the tailored cut of the bottom half.
16. Sequin and Lace Midi Dress ($47): Um, check out how amazing this dress is for only $47! We totally just snagged one.
17. Feel That Fire Sequin Dress ($58): Okay, this one might actually be a better fit for New Years Eve parties or trips to Vegas, but we couldn’t resist including it on the list.
18. Intermix Seamed Flare Dress ($69): Forgiving in all the right places, this green flare dress would pair perfectly with a red necklace for the holidays, yet could also be brought back out of the wardrobe as soon as spring hits.
19. Prom Mesh Midi Dress ($80): Not only does this dress look uber comfortable (yet hugs in the right places), but it also gives off the softness of snow, complete with tiny polka dots along the lace lining.
20. Golden Moments Dress ($68): A more casual and relaxed look, this one can easily be dressed up with a high bun and some drop earrings. Plus, we’re digging the price tag.
21. Bardot Lace Midi Dress ($53): We can’t get enough white lace, especially during winter. This one is definitely on the elegant side of the list, and would be a perfect fit for a holiday hostess.
23. For Love and Lulus Dress ($83): Hmmm, we’re pretty sure this one should be retitled “Sexy Snowflake” but you can let your friends/boyfriend/husband come up with their own interpretation once they see you walk into the room in this one.
24. Glam Gold Halter Dress ($98): Another one that could double as a great holiday dress and a year-round favorite, this gold halter might just be one of our favorites on this list.
25. Bright Lights Mini Dress ($63): If this mini doesn’t scream party, then we don’t know what does. Pair it with some black suede booties and you are ready to mingle with Kris Kringle.
Have you already snagged your party gown? What other dresses are on your radar for the holidays? Talk to us in the comments below or over on Twitter!