14 Bangin’ Bachelorette Party Favors to Buy or DIY
Planning a bachelorette party can be a little tricky. You’re juggling a million and one different things and trying to put together the perfect party, all while counting down the minutes till the big day. Between inviting your besties and buying the booze, it’s no surprise that party favors seem to scoot to the bottom of the to-do list. Instead of giving your BFFs random last-minute purchases, opt for these simple + sweet ideas. They’re the perfect way to celebrate your last days of the single life with the ones you love most.
1. DIY Party Poppers: Your bachelorette party is sure to get a *little* crazy. Take it to the next level with these DIY party poppers. Pick up a pack of poppers at the craft store and add a fun graphic or hashtag to personalize ’em. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. DIY Floating Glitter Tumbler: There are two things that girls love in life: glitter and tumblers. That makes this gift a no-brainer. Not only are these super cheap to DIY, but they’re also fun to make. Want to make them even better? Customize each one with your friend’s initials or favorite colors. (via Studio DIY)
3. Custom Mini Champagne Bottle Labels ($21): The worst party favors are the ones that you’ll literally never use. A bottle of champagne is the opposite of that, because who doesn’t love a little bubbly? Snag a few mini bottles and add this custom label to kick it up a (super cute) notch.
4. DIY Hair Tie Favors: Between losing and breaking them, it’s safe to say you can never have too many hair ties. If you’re on the hunt for a budget-friendly party favor, go for something like this cute DIY. Just DL the printable, punch a hole in it and tie on an elastic. Cute, cheap and useful FTW. (via Something Turquoise)
5. DIY Conversation Heart Rings: Bachelorette parties are all about spending time with your BFFs and having a ton of fun. DIY these conversation heart rings with your favorite phrases so you and your friends can wear them all night long — because your besties are #squadgoals for sure. (via Studio DIY)
6. Time for Champagne Pencils ($7): The two reasons you need to gift these wood pencils: Kickin’ it old school is never a bad idea, and you can *never* have too many pencils. Add a pack of these to your cart to give a classic-meets-modern vibe to your goodie bag.
7. Pinch Minimergency Kit ($18): Pinch’s Minimergency Kits should be something that every girl (and guy!) carries around. Stick one in your car, your purse and even your desk at the office — they are *that* useful. Choose this gilded one if you’re going for a girly themed bachelorette party.
8. Bride Tribe Flash Tattoos ($26): Your party peeps are definitely your bride tribe, which makes these flash tats totes necessary. Gift these to your friends before your night on the town so they can wear ’em all night long.
9. DIY Bubbly Cozy: “Nah, I have too many cozies,” said no one ever. Show off your DIY skills by creating these cozies and add it to a bottle of champs to send off with your friends. After all, life really is better with bubbly. (via Brit + Co)
10. Personalized Initial Bar Necklace ($19): Looking for something a little more personal to give to your bachelorette partygoers? Stamp gold bar pendants with their initials. They’ll instantly add it to their jewelry rotation and think of you every time they put it on.
11. Team Bride Sunnies ($8): If gilded flash tats aren’t enough for you and your BFFs, grab a set of these sunnies to wear for all of your bachelorette festivities. Up for a little DIY action? Buy plain sunglasses and customize them with whatever saying you want. All you need is your favorite color paint pen.
12. DIY Paint the Town Red Favors: This option could be used as a party favor or an invitation. Send it to your friends before the big day or give it to them at the end of the night to thank them for making your party perfect. All you need is a bottle of your favorite red polish, a printable and a box to deliver the message. And whatever you do, don’t forget the confetti! (via Evermine)
13. DIY Hangover Kit: Chances are your party might get a little cray cray, which means hangover remedies and solutions are a must. Put together this bag of necessities so your crew can feel better in no time. (via Evermine)
14. Yellow House Modern Friendship Bracelet ($12): You can’t go wrong with a friendship bracelet. Opt for this dainty modern style in their birthstone so they can add it to their arm party. It also doesn’t hurt that these are under $15 each.
Are you planning a bachelorette party? What party favors will you be gifting? Tweet us your ideas @britandco!