14 Bangin’ Bachelorette Party Favors to Buy or DIY
Planning a bachelorette party can be a little tricky. You’re juggling a million and one different things and trying to put together the perfect party, all while counting down the minutes till the big day. Between inviting your besties and buying the booze, it’s no surprise that party favors seem to scoot to the bottom of the to-do list. Instead of giving your BFFs random last-minute purchases, opt for these simple + sweet ideas. They’re the perfect way to celebrate your last days of the single life with the ones you love most.
3. Custom Mini Champagne Bottle Labels ($21): The worst party favors are the ones that you’ll literally never use. A bottle of champagne is the opposite of that, because who doesn’t love a little bubbly? Snag a few mini bottles and add this custom label to kick it up a (super cute) notch.
6. Time for Champagne Pencils ($7): The two reasons you need to gift these wood pencils: Kickin’ it old school is never a bad idea, and you can *never* have too many pencils. Add a pack of these to your cart to give a classic-meets-modern vibe to your goodie bag.
7. Pinch Minimergency Kit ($18): Pinch’s Minimergency Kits should be something that every girl (and guy!) carries around. Stick one in your car, your purse and even your desk at the office — they are *that* useful. Choose this gilded one if you’re going for a girly themed bachelorette party.
8. Bride Tribe Flash Tattoos ($26): Your party peeps are definitely your bride tribe, which makes these flash tats totes necessary. Gift these to your friends before your night on the town so they can wear ’em all night long.
10. Personalized Initial Bar Necklace ($19): Looking for something a little more personal to give to your bachelorette partygoers? Stamp gold bar pendants with their initials. They’ll instantly add it to their jewelry rotation and think of you every time they put it on.
11. Team Bride Sunnies ($8): If gilded flash tats aren’t enough for you and your BFFs, grab a set of these sunnies to wear for all of your bachelorette festivities. Up for a little DIY action? Buy plain sunglasses and customize them with whatever saying you want. All you need is your favorite color paint pen.
14. Yellow House Modern Friendship Bracelet ($12): You can’t go wrong with a friendship bracelet. Opt for this dainty modern style in their birthstone so they can add it to their arm party. It also doesn’t hurt that these are under $15 each.