20 So Hot and So Colorful Plus Size Bathing Suits
Recent heat waves have got us wishing we were in some sunny oasis outside of the office. And as we daydream more and more about dipping our toes in the surf, lounging poolside, or — quite honestly — playing hookie to spend a lazy day in the sun (eek!), it all becomes pretty clear: We’re totally ready for summer and it’s officially time to get our hot weather wardrobe in gear. Since we’d rather have you surfin’ the waves than the web, these 20 so colorful plus size swimsuits should speed up the hunt for The One that will make you feel as good as it does to NOT be stuck indoors! Size 10+, be sure to bookmark this post — there’s something hot in here for every girl.
3. Bold Cutout Bikini Set ($30): One thing’s for sure: Heads will turn when you strut on the sand in this smokin’ two-piece. Those black mesh cutouts look killer on curves.
4. Beach Club Oval Scoopneck Blouson Tankini Top ($85) + Texture High Rise Swim Bottom ($25): We love to have a looser option on hand that still makes us feel like the beach babes we are. Our match = this billowy tankini + contrast full-coverage bottoms.
5. Marilyn Monroe Plus Size Aqua Ombre Strapless Twist Tankini ($51): This strapless number is a total standout. It’s easy on the eyes all over; the ruffled, empire cut is a slimming detail.
6. ASOS CURVE Exclusive Swimsuit in Graphic Print ($67): We’re swooning over this pixelated tribal pattern one-piece. Seriously, can it be summer already?
7. St. Vincent Color Block Plus Size Swimsuit With Underwire ($168): If color blocking is done right, it should enhance your figure no matter if it’s on a body con dress or a drapey cardigan. We give the pattern an A+ on this swimsuit in a winning color combo of hot pink, neon yellow and always flattering black.
8. Sao Paulo High-Waisted Plus Size Bikini Top With Underwire Black/White Stripe ($95): This two-piece is proof that horizontal stripes rock. We love how they’re so symmetrically broken up into graphic columns.
9. Women’s Plus Size Shape & Enhance X-Back One-Piece Swimsuit ($179): We found it: the no-fuss swimsuit that’s still way cuter than a Speedo. Basic ruching at the waist adds just the right amount of detail on this navy number.
10. Tahiti One-Piece ($39): This one-piece is like having two fabulous swimsuits in one. From the back, a to-die-for, all-over lavender; from the front, an ombre dream.
11. Tropiculture Plus Size Black Split Front Peplum Tankini ($51): Carry the edge onto the sand with this jet black swimsuit (ooh that mesh! ahh that peplum!), just be sure to leave your Docs behind.
12. GabiFresh Nala Plus Size Underwire Midkini ($59): Have ya heard? Zainy ‘90s prints are way in! There’s no where like the beach to pull of a pastel-drenched throwback look.
13. Seychelles Strapless One-Piece ($39): Keep your poolside look preppy this summer in a vintage-inspired one-piece. In a timeless print like polka dots, this number could be your go-to for seasons to come.
14. Shore Club Dragonfruit Plus Size Twist Front Maillot ($51): See how the warm tones seamlessly fade into each other? That’s only one of the many reasons why we’re jazzed about this hyper-patterned one-piece.
15. Becca Etc Asymmetrical One-Piece in Tart ($158): This swimsuit breaks all the rules for how a traditional one-piece is supposed to look, and we totally approve of its rebellious spirit. Ruffles act as a ladylike cover up and give balance to its asymmetrical top.
16. Aquabelle Triangle Plus Size Side Tie Tankini ($31) + Swim Sexy Black Plus Size Twist Front Bikini Bottom ($21): Red and white triangles make quite the punchy pattern on this rouched tankini. Switch out your black bottoms for a yellow pair when you’re feeling playful ;)
17. The Casablanca Bikini Set ($225): Why not be resort ready all summer? This glamorous two-piece won’t let you down. Follow this model’s lead and accessorize with your floppiest brimmed hat, your biggest pair of sunnies and a bold red lip.
18. Women’s Plus Size Twist Bandeau Swim Top ($27) + Women’s Plus Size High Waist Swim Shorts ($23): We’re dotty for this polka-dotted two-piece that amps up the classic pattern with beyond vibrant colors.
19. Bon Voyage Ruched Swimsuit ($28): Coral is shaping up to the be the hottest color of the season, so why not jump on the trend as you prep to jump in the pool?
20. Michael Kors Torino Tie Dye Shirred Maillot Plus Size Swimsuit ($132): There’s no better time to rock tie dye than the summer. We’re in love with the so chic dye job on this cute one-piece.
Which bathing suit would you rock to your dream destination? Where do you shop for your fave plus size swimsuits + other summer style staples? Tell us in the comments below.