21 Fierce Plus-Size Swimsuits to Rock Poolside
You might not be headed for the coast this spring, but with summer just around the corner, there’s no better time to start scoping out some fabulous swimwear. So grab your beach towel, these 21 suits will have you ready to hit the beach in style on opening day at your favorite seaside escape or summer spa resort.
1. Swim Sexy Women’s The Celebrity Tawny Underwire Bikini ($57): If you’re a fan of prints, this is one you have to try. Tribal-inspired with a funky twist, this suit feels truly like a one-of-a-kind.
2. Retro Bombshell Ruched High Waist Bikini ($36): Wondering how to work a little neon into your wardrobe? A fluorescent two-piece isn’t a bad place to start.
3. Anne Cole Asymmetric Spliced One-Piece Swimsuit ($120): This color-blocked suit with sheer cutouts has bombshell written all over it. The throwback style is unexpected and totally sassy. One word: obsessed.
4. Color Splice Underwire Bandeau Bikini ($48): Bright color and bold stripes combine for an eye-catching suit that we want in our closets STAT. This two-piece is actually connected in the back to keep everything in place.
5. GabiFresh Paradise Found Underwire Mid-Waist Bikini ($25): This tropical getup has us dreaming of white sandy beaches, shady palm trees and kickin’ margaritas.
6. Torrid Abstract Stripe Twist Front Bikini Top ($69): Trade out your boring black suit for this vibrant two-piece that knows just how to show off your curves. The swim skirt keeps the whole thing looking flirty and fla
7. Miraclesuit Madero Mesh Underwire One Piece Swimsuit ($182): Timeless, classic and a little bit sexy, this is one swimsuit that will quickly become a fave.
8. Pink Queen High-Waisted Tropical Cheeky Bottoms ($26): Whether you’re lounging by the pool or hanging on the beach, this contemporary, floral suit will keep you looking chic wherever you decide to drop your towel.
9. Becca Etc, Janis Macramé Flounce Bikini ($80): Trust us when we say that this hot blue number is going to be drawing some envious stares. The intricate macramé back will grab some serious attention.
10. Torrid Flounce Bikini Top ($59) and Lattice Mesh High Waist Swim Bottom ($45): Flirty, feminine and totally fierce, this sexy bikini top will change the way you look at ruffles. Pair with structured bottoms for a look that will continue to catch stares.
11. Chase Secret Retro Vintage Floral Monokini ($20): Fresh, feminine floral print and retro-inspired style fuse together for a seriously chic suit.
12. INC Crochet One Piece Bathing Suit ($90): Bohemian ladies and ’70s-style enthusiasts alike will love this one-piece crochet number. The black color keeps it feeling sophisticated, while the decorative overlay is just the right amount of fun.
13. Joloyn Structured Bright Wet Suit Neoprene Bikini ($24): This season, flaunt it in a vibrant structured two-piece that screams fierce. It’s bold, sexy and fun without coming off as skimpy or risqué.
14. Robyn Lawley Wild Bouquet Ruched Underwire One Piece ($180): A sleek silhouette, bright digital print and playful cutouts make for a suit you won’t want to take off.
15. GabiFresh Kiwi Wrap Underwire High Waist Bikini ($29): If you can only pack one suit for your spring or summer getaway, make it this one. Fun and flirty, this convertible strapless piece was made for frolicking in the sand.
16. Jessica London High Neck Swimsuit ($93): If you’re the type that likes their beach day with a side of action (think: volleyball, frisbee, etc.), you need a sporty suit that can handle it all. This is the one.
17. Lalagen Women’s Slimming Halter High Waist Two Piece Bikini Set ($24): This saucy two-piece pairs timeless style with retro details like slimming contrast panels for a bombshell look.
18. GabiFresh Pink Underwire Mid-Waist Bikini ($70): Between the hot pink hue and those sassy front zips, we’ve fallen head over heels for this flirty bikini.
19. MICHAEL Michael Kors Printed Ruched One-Piece Swimsuit ($144): A modern take on a ’50s-inspired style, this retro look is on-point and on-trend.
20. Robyn Lawley Stripes Ruched Halter Bra Bikini Top ($100) and High Tie Bikini Bottom ($80): Breton stripes have a classic seaside flair, which makes this adjustable high-waist two-piece prime beach material.
20. Swim Sexy The Madame Yacht Cruise Underwire Bikini ($88): Sports-chic goes modern with a sleek two-piece style and bold geometric print. We hope chevron never goes out of style!
21. Angerella Vintage ’50s Pin Up Halter One Piece Swimsuit ($50): Okay, we had to. No swimsuit collection is complete without a few anchors thrown into the mix. The nautical symbol is iconic of summer, sand and sparkling blue water.
Looking for the freshest suits for summer? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.