20 Fierce Plus-Size Swimsuits to Rock Poolside
You might not have traveled to the coast this spring, but with summer just around the corner, there's no better time to start scoping out some fabulous swimwear. So grab your beach towel, these 20 plus size swimsuits will have you ready to hit the beach in style on opening day at your favorite seaside escape or summer spa resort.
2. Kona Sol Grommet Scallop One Piece ($45): If you're a fan of scalloped edges, this is one you have to try. Chic and understated, with its lace up detail, this suit truly feels like it's been made new.
4. COCOSHIP Retro Backless One Piece ($31): Bohemian ladies and '70s-style enthusiasts alike will love this one-piece crochet number. The black color keeps it feeling sophisticated, while the decorative overlay is just the right amount of fun.
5. Andie Amalfi One-Piece ($95): If you're the type that likes their beach day with a side of action (think: volleyball, frisbee, etc.), you need a sporty suit that can handle it all. This is the one.
6. Beach Betty by Miracle Brands High Neck Crop Bikini Top ($40): Wondering how to work a little animal print into your wardrobe? A halter top that would look cute with denim cutoffs isn't a bad place to start.
7. Summersalt Sidestroke ($95): Flirty, feminine and totally fierce, this sexy one-shoulder will change the way you look at stripes. Pair with an equally-colorful beach tote for a look that will continue to catch stares.
8. ESPRLIA Floral Print Halter One Piece ($30): Fresh, feminine floral print and retro-inspired style fuse together for a seriously chic suit that could totally pass as a sundress.
9. Andie Havana One Piece ($95): This saucy two-piece pairs timeless style with retro details like slimming contrast panels for a bombshell look.
10. Cupshe Bree Ruffle Tankini Bikini Top ($20) and Bree Floral High Waisted Bikini Bottom ($14): This season, flaunt it in a floral and ruffled two-piece that screams chic. It's bold, flirty and fun without coming off as skimpy or risqué.
11. Xhilaration Smocked Bralette Bikini Top ($20) and Hipster Bikini Bottom ($18): This colorful suit with smocked detailing has bombshell written all over it. It's unexpected and totally sassy. One word: obsessed.
12. Andie Malibu One Piece ($115): If you can only pack one suit for your spring or summer getaway, make it this one. Fun and flirty, this convertible strapless piece was made for frolicking in the sand.
13. H&M+ One-Piece ($18): Trade out your boring monochrome suit for this vibrant one that knows just how to show off your curves. It's like wearing fireworks!
14. Kitty & Vibe Backless Reversible One Piece ($95): Trust us when we say that this reversible number is going to be your go-to all summer.
16. Kona Sol Basket Weave One Piece ($45): Bright color and bold stripes combine for an eye-catching suit that we want in our closets STAT. This two-piece is actually connected in the back to keep everything in place.
17. LA BLANCA Off the Shoulder One-Piece ($93+, was $124): Timeless, classic and a little bit flirty, this is one swimsuit that will quickly become a fave.
18. Andie Sardinia One Piece ($92): A sleek silhouette, feminine print, and playful neckline make for a suit you won't want to take off.
19. Cupshe Zoe Ruffle Crisscross Bikini Top ($23) and Zoe Floral High Waisted Bikini Bottoms ($18): Between the emerald hue and romantic floral print, we've fallen head over heels for this flirty bikini.
20. Bleu by Rod Beattie Rufflicious One-Piece Swimsuit ($129): Whether you're lounging by the pool or hanging on the beach, this contemporary suit will keep you looking chic wherever you decide to drop your towel.
We are ready for summer, and we can't wait for afternoons in the sun. These plus size swimsuits make for a perfect addition to any summer day. Whether you're lounging in your beach chair or hanging poolside, they're a great way to add some extra color to your 'fit.
Looking for the freshest suits for summer? Follow us on Pinterest @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
This post has been updated.
- 20 So Hot and So Colorful Plus Size Bathing Suits - Brit + Co ›
- Sports Illustrated Is Featuring Its First Plus-Size Model - Brit + Co ›
- You Have to See Target's Body Diverse Swimwear Campaign - Brit ... ›
- All the Swimsuits We're Buying from Target's Massive BOGO Swim ... ›
- THIS Is What Real Women Look like in Bathing Suits - Brit + Co ›