9 Darling Easter Outfits for Your Newborn
The spring sun is shining, the winter bunting is nearly packed away, and you’re on the hunt for an adorable Easter outfit. While the faux fuzzy cottontails can be completely cute, there’s no way that you’re okay with dressing your newborn up in a Pepto-pink Halloween-ish bunny costume. So when it comes to your family’s holiday brunch or a trip to grandma’s, we’ve got you covered. Check out these “hoppening” Easter ensemble picks for your new little love.
1. H&M Embroidered Denim Dress ($15): If you’re not into the girly-girl frills that come with typical Easter dresses, this H&M option screams spring with sweet chicks, butterflies, and flowers without going overboard.
2. Oeuf Rabbit Hoodie ($160): Okay, so you kind of want to pull the whole bunny theme into your tot’s Easter outfit. But you’re not into a pink pastel explosion, synthetic fabrics, or anything that looks like it came from a costume shop. This sweet hoodie is the perfect alternative: It’s made from soft alpaca wool and is neutral enough to wear even on a non-Easter day.
3. Petit Peony Seersucker Bubble ($56): Is there a more quintessentially spring look than seersucker? This romper is cute, comfy, and ideal for an Easter egg hunt in the park, a family picnic, or another not-so-dressy holiday activity. And, bonus, you can monogram it too.
4. Monica + Andy Old Sport Suit ($80): Your dapper kiddo is ready for their first suit. But that doesn’t mean you need to go with a boring beige or traditional navy. This pint-sized palm-print suit gives a nod to spring with its relaxed vibe.
5. Finn + Emma Lap Bodysuit ($19): Forget about cheesy cartoon characters. This baby bodysuit has a simply stylish bunny to welcome Easter without going overboard. Made from 100 percent organic cotton, it’s non-toxic, contains eco-friendly dyes, and is GOTS-certified.
6. Burt’s Bees Baby Tie-Dye Organic Polo Bodysuit ($12): Baby definitely needs a collared shirt to go under their teeny-tiny suit jacket or to pair with itty-bitty khakis. This organic cotton bodysuit’s springy green hue is perfect for the Easter holiday season.
7. Mudpie Pastel Floral Bunny Dress ($38): The fab florals and rosette-tailed rabbit make this holiday frock a standout selection for the holiday. Pair the dress with the accompanying pink bloomers, and your kiddo has an instant ensemble.
8. RuggedButts Baby Blue Seersucker Blazer ($37): Dress your stylish sweetie up in this springtime seersucker blazer. While babies and blazers aren’t always a match, this 100 percent cotton jacket is a comfy choice for a family party, brunch, or other Easter occasion.
9. The Trendy Bunny Baby Romper ($29): You’re all about showing off your kiddo’s spring style without a parade of pinks. This vintage-inspired print will stand out among your little one’s other Easter ensemble options.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.