It’s no secret that we’re crazy about geometric shapes. The dramatic lines! The bold patterns! Forgive the swooning, but there’s something just so amazingly modern about these basic figures.
We’ve shown you how to incorporate geometric objects into your home, and now we’re sharing how to add the look to your jewelry box with these 20 gorgeous geometric finds. Once again, Etsy reigns supreme as the go-to place for all things angular.
1. Triad Gold Triangle Necklace ($14): A trio of delicate triangles add a dainty touch to the neckline. Try wearing it with an open chambray shirt or striped boatneck top.
2. Pastel Geometric Earrings ($12): We love the faded color wash on these wooden post earrings. They’re comfortable too—made from lightweight wood for maximum wear.
3. The 2 Bandits Dart Earring ($145): These earrings are straight up hypnotizing! Gold plated metal hoops hang below the jawline, making this duo a stunning statement set.
4. Rectangle Gold Brass Hoop ($26): This might be the most modern pair of drop earrings we’ve seen lately. An exaggerated post dips past the ear lobe to create an unexpected rectangle shape.
5. Geometric Prisms Necklace ($28): Prism-like triangles nestle side by side to create this acrylic pendant. The laser cut design makes each edge look fascinatingly futuristic.
6. Grey Multi Geometric Bracelet ($119): Ready for some serious geometric glam? Pastel resin gems look luxe against the 14 karat gold bangle.
7. Neon Geometric Necklace ($34): Now this is a necklace after our own hearts. Neon color blocks? Tribal-inspired composition? Contrasting copper hardware? Swoon!
8. White Cord and Square Bead Bracelet ($43): Here’s another beautiful piece that we’re dying to try on. Crocheted white cord and raw brass cubes add elegant contrast to this innovative bangle.
9. Pendant Ceramic Necklace ($35): A large, ceramic circle pendant is dolled up with hand painted triangles and racing stripes. Inspired by Scandinavian design, its beauty lies in its simplicity.
10. The Boyscouts Cosmic Ring ($86): Stackable rings are all the rage, and lucky for us they come in all these cool geometric shapes! Our favorite might be the gold teardrop.
11. Blue Triangle Pendant Necklace ($18): Stand out from the crowd with this bright blue triangle pendant. We love the glow this three-sided pendant gets when it’s held up to the light.
12. Mountain Earrings ($196): These mis-matched mountain earrings remind us of our DIY clay pyramid rings. Though these have a slightly more rugged feel thanks to the impressions slashed into each smooth facet.
13. UO Geometric Pendant Necklace ($20): This slender pyramid charm will pretty much go with any top in your wardrobe. Rock it on its own to really let it pop, or wear it layered with shorter metallic chains.
14. Gold Cut Out Bangle ($20): This cutout bangle may just be the chicest piece in our roundup. Open side panels guarantee that this cuff won’t weigh down your wrist!
15. Silver Framed Triangle Ring ($40): Keep it simple with this pretty triangle ring. Mint enamel adds a fresh flash of color to your fingers.
17. Whistles Square Ring ($36): We love the three-dimensional design of this eye-catching ring. The chunky, yellow bead is a stylish contrast to the super smooth ring base.
18. Triple Squares Necklace ($120): How precious are these tiny brass cubes? Three sit neatly on the basic black chain.
19. Arrowstick Necklace ($55): Mixed metal sticks are stacked to create a gorgeous arrow graphic. While the gold and gunmetal combo is a classic, we’re going ga-ga for the version with pale pink accents.
20. Mint Beaded Cuff ($90): Meet the perfect beaded cuff: Bold and brightly colored, hand-stitched seed beads form speckled pyramid that’s an absolute standout.
What’s your favorite piece of geometric jewelry? What are your favorite shapes to wear? Talk to us about this trend in the comments below!