If you’re the type of person who would eagerly attend a Gilmore Girls fan festival (or are just really, REALLY excited about the series’ return), then you’ll definitely want to check out this list of some of the best (and weirdest) Gilmore Girls-inspired products that you can grab for the hardcore GG fans in your life (AKA you and pretty much all of your friends).
1. Heartificial Gilmore Girls Enamel Pin Set ($15+): Show off your fandom to the world with your very own GG pins.
2. Urban Tee Farm Gilmore Girls Lip Balm ($5): Beat winter dryness and get your Stars Hollow on with this lip balm. It comes in three flavors, so you can opt for Vicious Trollop (pink orange vanilla lip tint), Spring Break (mango mint lip tint) or Java Junkie (coffee-flavored lip balm, natch).
3. Brija Cosmetics Gilmore Girls Eyeshadow ($2+): Add a little more GG-inspiration to your look with these eyeshadow hues.
4. Nvr Enuff Polish Gilmore Girls Nail Polish ($35): Can’t get enough of the GG-ish style? These polishes will do the trick.
5. Eat Like a Gilmore by Kristi Carlson ($25): If you’d like a taste of treats from Luke’s or want to snack on Sookie’s suppers, then pick up this cookbook inspired by the cuisine of Stars Hollow.
6. The Card Architect Gilmore Girls Coloring Book ($7): If cooking isn’t quite your thing, then grab yourself a coloring book to get in on the fun.
7. Pick Me Up Cups Gilmore Girls Candles ($16): Fill your home with the scents of Stars Hollow with one of these cheeky candles.
8. Stars Hollow Monthly Subscription Box ($30/month): And if you just can’t get enough of Lorelai, Rory and the rest of the gang, then you definitely need to to sign up for the monthly box of goodies.
What is the best (or weirdest) Gilmore Girls product you’ve seen? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Netflix)