Put These Incredible Pics of Olympians On Your Vision Board
For all of the bad news that proceeded and unfolded during the 2016 summer games in Rio, we’ve gotta give it to them — these Olympics kept us captivated from start to finish. From record-setting displays of athleticism, to redefining #squadgoals, to the memes, those two weeks were a big part of our summer. Now that they’re over, there’s a void. So why not use these inspiring images as a vision board for when you’re missing your Olympics buds?
1. When Usain Bolt and Andre DeGrasse had the greatest bromance of all time. (Photo via Ian Walton/Getty)
2. When Simone Biles literally defied gravity. (Which time?) (Photo via Clive Brunskill/Getty)
3. When Sarah Robles became the first American to win a medal for weightlifting since 2000. (Photo via Laurence Griffiths/Getty)
4. When Chad le Clos reminded us all to keep our eyes on our own paper. (Photo via Adam Pretty/Getty)
5. When Nikki Hamblin helped Abbey D’Agostino across the finish line after she got injured. (Photo via Ian Walton/Getty)
6. When Isadora Cerullo got engaged to her girlfriend and said she wanted people to know that love wins. (Photo via David Rogers/Getty)
7. When David Katoatau danced after every weightlifting move even though he didn’t win anything. (Photo via Tom Pennington/Getty)
Which Olympic moment was your fave? Let us know over at @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Ian Walton/Getty)