The wait is officially over. Starting today, you’ll be able to shop Katy Perry’s exclusive shoe line, Katy Perry Footwear. Boasting 40 shoe styles, the entire wallet-friendly collection priced from $59-$299 is just as OTT and rainbow-filled as one would expect from the “Chained to the Rhythm” singer.
Valuing self-expression as key, Katy gathered inspiration from the playful and kitschy designs of some of her favorite tongue-in-cheek shoe designers (Charlotte Olympia and Sophia Webster, just to name a few). You’ll find everything from spring break-worthy platform mules to sequined trainers and even flats that take on the appearance of a ’50s-esque car.
1. Margot Block Heels ($99): The ‘80s are alive and well thanks to these Rubik’s cube-inspired block heels that call for a crazy GNO. All that’s missing is a leather moto jacket and maybe some flashy daytime metallics.
2. Stella Open-Toe Booties ($139): What to wear for an upcoming gala or spring wedding? We. Got. You. These strappy star-adorned booties are guaranteed to turn some heads.
3. Selena Embellished Mesh Flat ($99): These extraterrestrial-inspired flats will have you seeing stars. That’s all we’re saying.
4. Liz Patent Leather Sandal ($99): A little color-blocking never hurt anyone. Proceed to make a bold splash with these traffic-stopping ankle-strap heels that can be spotted at least a mile away.
5. Fifi Slide ($59): Spring came early, babe. You best be bringing these aquatic striped slides along with you on an upcoming trip to Bermuda.
Which of these stylish steppers are you swooning after? Follow us on Pinterest for more upcoming celebrity collabs!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Katy Perry Collections)