New Year’s Eve is prime time for friend fun. Besides catching up on the life happenings of your BFFs, NYE is also a time to pull out your glitziest and most glamorous duds and get all dolled up for an evening. We’re sharing some of the best accessories we could find to make getting ready as fun and easy as possible. Read on, stock up and ring in 2016 in style.
1. ATP Clutch ($45): No matter where you go or what you do, there are certain things (think: keys, phone, cash money) that simply can’t be left behind. Tote your essentials around in style with this color block clutch.
2. Ballroom Philosopher Roll-On Perfume ($50): No outfit is complete without the perfect scent to accompany it. Besides being a romantic mix of peony, mandarin petals and sandalwood, the best thing about this perfume is how gloriously portable it is.
3. Double Bar Cuff ($52): Add just a bit of golden glam to any NYE ensemble with this double bar cuff. This beauty is brilliant by itself or in a collection of cuffs and bangles for a more eclectic look.
4. Coconut Flower Bath Soak ($24): The most beautiful thing about you isn’t how you look, but the energy you put out. Recharge your vibes pre-NYE with this succulent coconut flower bath soak.
5. Bezel Bracelet ($52): Snag this dainty little gem for New Years and it’s likely to make more than a few appearances throughout the year.
6. Bracelet Tats ($18): If metal bling isn’t for you, then this set of eight bracelet tats certainly is. Pile ’em up or hand them out and share the love — either way, you’ll look amazing.
7. Coffee Scrub ($18): Get glorious skin the natural way. Let the caffeine in this coffee scrub do what nature intended it to do: keep your skin soft and touchably smooth.
8. Crystal Drop Earrings ($36): These crystal drop earrings are classically beautiful and add just a bit of glitzy color to any gold or black NYE outfit.
9. Diamond Slice Earrings ($79): A little gold and a little geometry: There’s no way to go wrong with this winning combo. The jagged outlines add a little edge to a structured look or a little glimmer to a monochromatic ‘fit.
10. Gold Clutch ($110): This no-frills clutch is perfect for toting around essentials and upping your shine factor all in one. Grip this baby with some freshly manicured red or black nails.
11. Golden Nail Wraps ($13): Speaking of gold and nails, why not add the shimmer there? These beauties go on in minutes and add all the glam that a manicure does, but with much less fuss.
12. Grapefruit and Basil Soap ($12): Start your signature scent from the very beginning — in the shower, that is! The clean and delicious notes of this soap will add a little extra freshness to any scent profile.
13. Midnight Nail Polish ($18): This polish adds rocker glam to any look. It’s hard to get enough of this subtly hard-hitting and slightly girly combo.
14. Ruby Red(-ish Orange) Nail Polish ($18): If you want to add a little color to your NYE outfit, but don’t want to distract from the glory that is your ensemble, red polish is the way to go. A couple of swipes and a bit of dry time, and you’ve got a little splash of party-perfect color.
15. Sea Salt Hair Mist ($14): If you’re the low-fuss kind, keep things simple with this sea salt hair mist. You’re just a couple of sprays away from no-fuss, super pretty beach waves, leaving more time for friends and fun.
16. Snake Ring ($42): Wrap this little guy around your finger for some serpentine-themed bling.
17. Tribal Necklace ($118): Skip all the earrings, rings, bracelets and such and go for the gold. This statement piece is all you need to accessorize on NYE and any other day of the year.
Which of these pretty pieces is going to accompany you on your NYE journey? Post it on Instagram and give us a tag @britandco!