10 Favors You *Need* for Your Royal Wedding Viewing Party
If you’ve been counting down the days — no, minutes — until Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding, than it’s safe to assume we’ll find you stationed in front of your TV on May 19. Of course, the moments of seeing Markle step out in her much-anticipated wedding dress or scanning the crowd for celebrity guests is all the sweeter surrounded by good friends. If you’re hosting a viewing party, complete with English breakfast tea and tiny pastries, scroll down for our favorites favors.
1. Jazzdoodles Princess Diana, Kate and Meghan T-Shirt ($25): You’re on a first-name basis. Celebrate the latest addition to the royal family with this fab shirt that proves it.
2. LuckyGirlHairTies Crown Party Favor Bag ($1 Each): Fill this crown-embossed bag with little treats — or confetti to throw when the newlyweds leave St. George’s Chapel?
3. BigDotOfHappiness Princess Crown Mini Candy Bar Wrappers ($9 for 20): Wrap these personalized wrappers around some bite-sized chocolates to satisfy the sweet tooth of all your hungry princesses.
4. Coulson Macleod Royal Wedding 2018 Commemorative Mug ($15 Each): With a 7am ET call time, some caffeine — in a commemorative mug, of course — is going to be critical.
5. Confetti Joy Personalized Wedding Tea Bag Favors ($35 for 30): Tea and crumpets, anyone? Let guests serve themselves with a customized take on a breakfast staple.
6. Felizhouse Fascinator Hats for Women ($9 Each): Help your BFFs play with British fashions with these oh-so-fun fascinators.
7. The Happy Ginger Co Royal Wedding Watching Party Crowns ($24 for 6): No tiara for you? Rock these crowns decked out in fun phrases to celebrate the day instead.
8. Riley Bakes Custom Decorated “Tea Party” Sugar Cookies ($36 for 12): We love the idea of hosting a good old-fashioned tea party to commemorate the morning, and it wouldn’t be complete without an array of pretty, decorative, and delicious treats like these.
9. U.S. Toy Dozen Miniature Gold and Silver Party Crowns ($14): Never pass up the chance to wear a crown. These sparkly minis have a chin strap to make sure they stay put.
10. XOXO Label Co Mini Champagne Wedding Favor Labels ($15 for 8): Breakfast bubbly is *always* a good idea, especially for such a long-awaited day. Add these labels customized for Harry, Meghan, and all your favorite fangirls to a mini bottle of champers and your guests will never forget the day (as if).
How are you celebrating the royal wedding? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.