Bacon, Beer and Whiskey: 9 Great Gifts for Foodie Dads
Got a dad that loves dabbling in the kitchen? Or considers himself the official taste-tester in your family? Then it’s time to serve up a handful of new tricks and treats for him this Father’s Day. From bacon chocolate to a beer bread kit, here are 9 gift ideas straight from the Brit + Co. shop!
1. Smoked Chocolate Chips ($23): Add the word smoked to any edible item and you’ve instantly man-ified it. Case in point, these delectable smoked chocolate chips that tickle your tongue with that combo of sweet and savory.
2. Deluxe DIY Hot Sauce Kit ($35): This kit comes with everything you need to make not one, not two, but SIX different types of hot sauce!
3. Beer & Pretzel Boxed Caramels ($9): What happens when you combine Brooklyn Brewery ales with pretzels and then stir them into caramel? Magic. Just. Magic.
4. Hellfire Bloody Mary Mix ($24): As the name suggests, you can bet this bottle of Mary mix packs a fiery punch. Perfect for Father’s Day brunch.
5. Pickles Variety Pack ($25): Dilly beans, dill pickles and ginger pickles, oh my! Leave the Vlasics at the corner store, yo ;)
6. Spiced Tonic Syrup ($21): This bold tonic is made with cinchona tree bark from Latin America, a blend of South Asian herbs and spices and organic agave nectar for mildly sweet and spicy finish.
7. Green Chile Cheddar Beer Bread Kit ($8): You read that right. All of those ingredients… in loaf of bread. Simply add your favorite beer, stir and bake!
8. Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce ($23): This limited edition rye whiskey-laced caramel sauce (what!) is made with Old Overholt Rye Whiskey and organic cream from Fresh Breeze Dairy from Washington State. Perfect for ice cream, hot toddies, coffee, bread pudding and waffles just to name a few.
9. Maple Bacon ChocoPod ($24): And finally, 24 mini chocolate bars filled with bacon, sweet maple syrup and a bit of bonfire smoked sea salt.
What are you getting your dad this Father’s Day? Or any other dads in your life? Talk to us in the comments below.