15 Things to Buy + DIY for a Springtime City Wedding
Spring is just around the corner and you know what that means. The start of wedding season!! For today’s bit of wedding inspiration, we’ve teamed up with the Nordstrom Wedding Suite to put together a look that’s perfect for springtime in the city.
1. Jenny Yoo Rowan Gown ($1,500): It starts with the dress. We picked this gorgeous frock by Jenny Yoo.
2. Bridal Hair Pins ($28): Next, the hair! Keep these pins on hand for any stray strands of hair.
3. Cece Crystal Ribbon Head Wrap ($150): How sweet is this ribbon headband? Love the cluster of jewels.
4. Jimmy Choo Clue Slingback Pump ($695): For your foot, go glitter or go home!
5. Crystal Topper Clutch ($78): This clutch has a decidedly vintage vibe, perfect for a chic fashionista.
6. Flower Button Diamond Earrings ($1,695): We recommend simple but stately earrings for this look. Classic diamond studs would also look lovely.
7. Addison Lace Topper ($390): Normally sleeves are a tricky business when it comes to gowns, but we’re totally in love with this lace topper, also by Jenny Yoo.
8. Barbados Blue Essie Polish ($8): Something blue!! Love this seaside tone.
9. Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum ($100): Described as fresh, floral, and powdery, this scent is perfect for spring.
10. Kate Spade iPhone Case ($40): And let’s not forget our phone!
Now that you’ve got your outfit, what about setting the scene? Here are a few DIY projects from the Brit + Co. archive that just might fit your Springtime in the City scene.
11. Blue and Gold Paper Garland: All you need is paper, scissors, a sewing machine, and about 10 minutes to make this sweet garland.
12. Gold Fishnet Mason Jars: Who knew fishnets and mason jars could be such good friends? Use mesh material as a stencil to create similar gold mason jars
13. Typewriter Table Card: For unique table cards, try making a pop-up typewriter (or 50)!
14. Balloons on the Wall: Finally, we love the idea of putting a bunch of balloons on the wall for your dessert table or as a photo booth backdrop.
15. Beautiful Braids: Still not sure how to do your hair? Check out 10 unconventional ways to style a braid and be sure to bookmark it for your stylist! :)
What are your must-haves and must-makes for a city wedding in the spring? Talk to us in the comments below.
Brought to you by the Nordstrom Wedding Suite.