Finding a flattering swimsuit can sometimes feel like looking for a needle in a haystack — especially if you’re well-endowed. Ladies with bra cups of D and above can often find themselves feeling overexposed and undersupported when they shop typical swimsuit spots. The industry’s finally catching on, with more and more brands out there constructing suits with more coverage and more lift for the women in need. Welcome to the 21st century, ladies. Long live the days of finding a suit that finally works for you.
2. ASOS DESIGN Fuller Bust Poppy Floral Print Longline Bikini Top ($32) and Bottoms ($29): One key detail busty ladies should look for in a swimsuit is a strong underwire. This bikini top will hold you in and lift you up just like your best bra, and its longline design complements practically any body type.
3. Bravissimo Maui Bloom Tankini ($90): Finding the right suit isn’t just about cup size. Gals with long torsos as well as bigger cups should look for tankini styles that allow for support without compromising length and flexibility.
4. Swimsuits For All Madame Everglade Underwire Bikini ($59): If you’re interested in becoming the classic Hollywood bathing beauty, you can’t do better than this well-constructed suit.
5. Boux Avenue Paphos Full Support Bikini Top ($54) and Bikini Briefs ($28): Why flop at the beach when you can reach for this bra-like top that will hold you down with the added bonus of a little rose-gold sparkle for pizzazz?
6. Lilly and Lime Rainbow Stripe Balconette Top ($70) and High Waisted Briefs ($40): Nothing is more attention-grabbing than a bright and colorful rainbow. One that keeps your girls in place with its flattering balconette is a double win.
7. Adore Me Wendi Plus One Piece ($60): Ladies with assets, you don’t have to sacrifice your look in order to wear a one-piece. This sultry, black number has strategic cutouts covered by a lacy mesh, to show just enough skin for beach day fun.
8. Land’s End Women’s Plus Size Underwire Midkini Top ($75) and High Waisted Bikini Bottoms ($65): Modest swimwear is having a moment right now, which is good news for women who want a little more coverage that doesn’t come at the expense of sex appeal. Try out this colorful longline top that’s just the right mix of the retro trend and modern design.
9. Title Nine Metis Bikini Top in Tribe Spirit ($74) and Holy Grail Swimsuit Bottoms ($49): Finally, swimwear that lets you be active without worrying about unwanted nip slips. This full-coverage bikini top has cross-back straps and roomy cups to keep you safe and secure, even while you’re snorkeling.
10. Sea Folly Bali Hai Underwire Bikini Top ($117) and Twist Band Bottoms ($72): Sea Folly has a wide range of body-loving swimwear, but this is just the latest of their uplifting bikini designs. Double straps and cup sizes up to an F mean lots of women can rock their trademark prints.
11. Fantasie Calabria Underwire Asymmetric One Piece Swimsuit ($155): Yes, you can sport a one-shoulder strap even when you’re a D or above. This stylish, asymmetrical one piece will keep you feeling confident without bearing down on your shoulders.
Do you have any recommendations for D-cup-plus swimwear? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.