5 Brands You Should Be Shopping on Instagram
Ever spot an Instagram pic and wonder, “Who is she wearing?!” Even if the designer is tagged, you’re not going to always recognize every label out there (if you do, major props). With so many stylish bloggers and celebs to scroll through, it’s sometimes hard to keep up! Enter our easy-to-follow (and shop!) list. Below, a few of our favorite under-the-radar labels we just happened to stumble across on the ‘gram.
FOR MUST-HAVE BAGS
1. Lucine: This LA-based handbag label is exactly what we had in mind for summer (a tropical vacay will also do). From oversized clutches to chain-link cross-bodies, you’ll find a plethora of leather satchels adorned with colorful embroidery to take you from the beach to bar. Brit + Co Pick: Lucine Charlotte Cross Body Handbag ($279)
FOR COOL CASES
2. Off My Case: Meet your new go-to gift! There are tons of cute options out there to protect your cell, but sometimes all you want is something simple. This up-and-coming brand customizes cases in a variety of ways, including your name, initials, and symbols — AKA perfect for birthdays and bridesmaids presents. Brit + Co Pick: Off My Case ($75)
FOR TRENDY PIECES
3. Steele: It should come as no surprise that everyone is obsessed with the Aussie design circuit, and Steele proves why. We were instantly sold at the cool-girl-meets-boho-gypsy vibe, so naturally we’re obsessed with their mix of flowy, floral-print tops and structured motos. Brit + Co Pick: Steele x Revolve Wildflower Shoulder Top ($169)
FOR personalized JEWELRY
4. The M Jewelers: If these pretty little baubles look familiar, it’s because It-girls like Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid have already taken a liking to the label, sporting dainty chain chokers and nameplate necklaces. Brit + Co Pick : The M Jewelers the Gothic Choker Necklace ($180+)
FOR UPDATED BASICS
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by MATE (@mate_the_label) on
5. Mate: What’s better than super-soft basics? Not a whole lot. This line of essentials has an elevated feel with a Cali-cool edge. Think distressed tees and vintage-inspired sweatshirts — all so comfy, you’ll practically live in them. Brit + Co Pick: Mate the Distressed Jerri Crop ($77)
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.