5 Brands You Should Be Shopping on Instagram
Ever spot an Instagram pic and wonder, “Who is she wearing?!” Even if the designer is tagged, you’re not going to always recognize every label out there (if you do, major props). With so many stylish bloggers and celebs to scroll through, it’s sometimes hard to keep up! Enter our easy-to-follow (and shop!) list. Below, a few of our favorite under-the-radar labels we just happened to stumble across on the ‘gram.
FOR MUST-HAVE BAGS
1. Lucine: This LA-based handbag label is exactly what we had in mind for summer (a tropical vacay will also do). From oversized clutches to chain-link cross-bodies, you’ll find a plethora of leather satchels adorned with colorful embroidery to take you from the beach to bar. Brit + Co Pick: Lucine Charlotte Cross Body Handbag ($279)
FOR COOL CASES
2. Off My Case: Meet your new go-to gift! There are tons of cute options out there to protect your cell, but sometimes all you want is something simple. This up-and-coming brand customizes cases in a variety of ways, including your name, initials, and symbols — AKA perfect for birthdays and bridesmaids presents. Brit + Co Pick: Off My Case ($75)
FOR TRENDY PIECES
3. Steele: It should come as no surprise that everyone is obsessed with the Aussie design circuit, and Steele proves why. We were instantly sold at the cool-girl-meets-boho-gypsy vibe, so naturally we’re obsessed with their mix of flowy, floral-print tops and structured motos. Brit + Co Pick: Steele x Revolve Wildflower Shoulder Top ($169)
FOR personalized JEWELRY
4. The M Jewelers: If these pretty little baubles look familiar, it’s because It-girls like Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid have already taken a liking to the label, sporting dainty chain chokers and nameplate necklaces. Brit + Co Pick : The M Jewelers the Gothic Choker Necklace ($180+)
FOR UPDATED BASICS
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by MATE (@mate_the_label) on
5. Mate: What’s better than super-soft basics? Not a whole lot. This line of essentials has an elevated feel with a Cali-cool edge. Think distressed tees and vintage-inspired sweatshirts — all so comfy, you’ll practically live in them. Brit + Co Pick: Mate the Distressed Jerri Crop ($77)
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)