Oh, Valentine’s Day! Ours was full of love, chocolate and lots of homemade gifts. One of our favorite parts of V-Day was checking out all of your creative homemade gifts during our DIY Your Heart Out Contest. We asked you to show off some of your most heartfelt creations, and you did NOT disappoint. Want to see who DIYed their heart out? Check out the winners below!
1. Conversation Heart Wrapping Paper: We never pass up the chance to decorate exclusively in hearts, and it looks like neither do you! Decorated with colorful hearts and cute sayings, this DIY paper is sure to spark a conversation. (via Vicky B. on Snapguide)
2. Love Anthem Shrink Plastic Pins: This DIY totally takes us back to our childhood Shrinky Dinks. With lyrics to love ballads and breakup anthems on every pin, they make for the perfect Galentine’s Day gift for your BFF. (via Justine P. on Snapguide)
3. Mason Jar Valentine: Chocolates are a classic Valentine’s Day gift, but add some pink and red paper along with a festive ribbon, and you’ve really got a sweet gift. (via Annie Shapiro on Snapguide)
DIY YOUR HEART OUT CONTEST HONORABLE MENTIONS
1. Sweetheart Ring Dish: This Valentine’s gift will ensure you always know where your accessories are. So necessary for those of us who seem to lose our rings as soon as we take them off! With a gold rim and customizable lettering, it makes for one seriously heartfelt present for your S.O. (via Marie Maraglio on Snapguide)
3. Wax Paper Gift Wrap: After finding the perfect gift, you definitely need to up your wrapping paper game to go with it. You’ll fall in love with this wax paper packaging idea for all of your V-Day surprises. (via Melissa Scott on Snapguide)
Thanks to everyone who entered our DIY Your Heart Out Contest. We loved checking out all your homemade creations. Congrats to all of our winners!