11 “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” Cards That Your BFFs Will Say I Do To
You said “YES!” and now it’s time to flip the question onto your BFFs. These girls have been by your side through thick and thin and you couldn’t imagine your big day without them — now all you have to do is ask! With so many clever and quirky “Will you be my bridesmaid?” cards, choosing one to send is just as fun as seeing their expression when they open it. Scroll on for 11 cards that will guarantee your bridesmaid proposal ends up in a big, fat yes (and maybe some happy tears).
1. Modern Pink Weddings Bridesmaid Ask Card ($15, set of six): You’re in control now! You may not get down on one knee or have a diamond ring, but we’re pretty sure this card is just as irresistible.
2. Symbolic Imports Help Me Tie the Knot Hair Ties ($3): An ask card and a beauty necessity all rolled into one! Propose to your girls with these chic hair ties that they’ll need for all the festivities to come.
3. Laila Me Designs Bridesmaid Ask Card ($5): Well, this got real really fast. Give your girls permission to reign you in if you go a little wedding planning crazy. It happens to the best of us.
4. Art Made by Mila Bridesmaid Ask Card ($5): For the bride that only expects the bare minimum, let your girls know that standing by your side on your big day is more than enough.
5. Simply Said Paper Co. Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card ($5): Check off all that apply (especially Pinterest crazy!!) and cross your fingers that your girls will have your back through the wedding planning process. Spoiler alert: They will.
6. Paper Tie Affair You’re Really Pretty Bridesmaid Card ($4): Compliments are always a good way to go, especially if it’s in the form of a Mean Girls quote. Who can say no to that?
7. Crimson and Clover Studio Ugly Cry Card ($5): This should be every bridesmaid’s unspoken duty, right?!
8. Knotty Cards Will You Be My Bridesmaid Cards ($5): Champagne, check. Fancy dresses, check. An awesome batch of bridesmaids, check and check!
9. Spade Stationery Bridesmaid Ask Card ($4): Your girls know what they mean to you, but there’s still something special about officially asking them to be part of your big day.
10. Petal Paper Co. Scratch Off Bridesmaid Ask Card ($5): If being one of your bridesmaids is like winning the lottery then this scratch-off card is totally the way to go. How lucky are they!?
11. Euclid Street Shop Bridesmaid Ask Card ($4): Every past bridesmaid can totally relate. Just make sure to keep your promise!
Want to keep browsing? Pin with us on Pinterest for more fun bridesmaid gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.