Right when you finished up cleaning up after Thanksgiving, it’s already time to start thinking about table settings for the next round of holiday events! Here are 15 centerpieces, place settings, and tablescapes we’re currently swooning over.
1. Silver + Gold Ornaments: Who says ornaments are just for the tree? Certainly not us. Love this look with simple silver and gold bauble ornaments. (Related: How to turn mini ornaments into a holiday crown!) (via This is Glamorous)
2. Garden Centerpiece: Grab a few bottles and a handful of wildflowers to create this rich colorful centerpiece. Save a few little buds to add to place settings as well. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
3. Red Holiday Table: When figuring out your holiday color palette, it’s hard to resist red, green, gold, blue, and silver. But, sometimes less color is better. This look combines natural kraft paper, white string, with red pops of color. (via Brittany Stiles)
5. Rustic Elegance: The rustic look is a good move for any time of year. In the top photo, we particularly love the use of cinnamon sticks for the name card. They’ll certainly come in handy when the spiked cider and hot toddies come out. And the twig placemat in the bottom photo is awesome. Definitely inspiration for some DIY action. (via HGTV)
6. Color Explosion!: Ok we know we just wrote about how less color can be better… but not always. Decorate the kids table with oversized school supplies and TONS of color for instant holiday cheer. (via Mondo Froni)
7. Winter Blossoms: For a dramatic look that doesn’t make it hard to see the person sitting across from you, take a cue from these Japanese-inspired winter blossom vases. And if you can’t find branches with small buds, make your own with help from coffee filters. (via Rebecca Thus on Apartment Therapy)
10. Pine Cones and Birch Stumps: Ok ok, this is technically a Thanksgiving table but we adore the combination of birch stumps, candles and pine cones. If you want a more floral centerpiece with a similar look, check out our pine cone bouquet! (via Take the Side Street)
14. Burlap and Lace Runner: This one is more of a DIY project than full on table setting but we love how the lace instantly gives burlap a much more refined sophisticated look. You can go ahead and bookmark this one for just about any festive event. (via Etsy)
15. Egg Carton Centerpiece: Last, put an egg on it!? Or, well, put it in an egg carton! This isn’t necessarily a holiday look but could easily become one with some well-placed pine cones, pine tree branches, and the like. (via Raleigh Weds)
How will you decorate your holiday table this year? We’d love to see photos!! Send them our way over on our Facebook page or by pasting a link in the comments below. And let us know which of the looks above is your favorite.