At the risk of sounding like a bunch of Basic Girls, we love fall here at Brit + Co. From September to November, we get to fully embrace our love of sweaters, pumpkin spice, cuddle weather, and, most importantly, fall makeup looks. Basic or not, it’s fun to change up our beauty routines alongside the changing weather and leaves. Now that it’s fall, it’s time to don the bold eyeshadows and musky fragrances, amiright?
Well today, we’re super excited to team up with Sephora to share our favorite new products for fall. Swipe to read more!
1. Bobbi Brown Nude Drama Shadow Palette ($59): This nude eyeshadow palette will make your neutral-colored dreams come true! It’s a mix of matte, shimmer, metallic, and sparkle finishes, so you have endless options to play with. I love this palette because it lets you go as subtle or dramatic as you want.
2. Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette ($129): IMO, nothing quite says fall like sparkly jewel-toned eyeshadows. This bold palette contains hydrating, water-resistant formulas so you can rock these bright colors all day. Also, we have to point out that there are *real crushed pearls* infused in each color, so you’ll feel instant glam with every application!
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana French Grey & 4. Nirvana Amethyst ($85 each): These fragrances smell like the autumn of your dreams… warm and cozy, but also luxurious and sophisticated. Nirvana French Grey is a fresh, floral fragrance with notes of honeyed neroli and lavender, while Nirvana Amethyst smells of a sweet honeysuckle bouquet with hints of tobacco and cedar wood. French Grey is great for a day date and Amethyst is your go-to for a night out.
5. Dr. Brandt Skincare NO MORE BAGGAGE eye-depuffing gel ($42): Bags, be gone! This eye de-puffing gel can be used under and over your makeup and instantly reduces the look of under-eye bags, puffiness, and dark circles. We’re all bound to fall short on sleep now and then, so be sure to make Dr. Brandt your new best friend.
6. IT COSMETICS Secret Sauce Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer ($68): Any age is always the right age to take care of your skin, and this IT COSMETICS Secret Sauce is the perfect anti-aging moisturizer you need. Its lightweight formula that includes vitamins, antioxidants, anti-aging collagen, and drops of light technology instantly hydrates your skin and promotes a healthy glow.
7. TOO FACED Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer ($30) & 8. TOO FACED Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder ($30): Ok, aren’t these two the cutest? TOO FACED has done it again and made yet two more Peaches and Cream Collection products that are versatile, pretty, and fun to use. The Sweetie Pie Bronzer (which actually looks like a pie!) features four gorgeous shades that blend together to define and highlight skin. The Peach Blur Finishing Powder is everything you need to help smooth out lines, wrinkles, or other skin imperfections and leaves skin feeling flawless. Both products are infused with Peach Essence and Sweet Figs, which are full of hydrating and rich antioxidants, to protect your skin during Fall’s harsh weather.
9. JO LOVES A Fragrance Paintbrush™ Gel in Pomelo and White Rose & Lemon Leaves ($55): These new fragrances actually come in brush form! (Cool, right?) These new, innovative fragrance unleashes the artist in all of us because you *literally paint* these crisp scents onto your body. #GameChanger! These fragrant brushes also make for your perfect travel buddy for all occasions. Pick up the Pomelo and White Rose & Lemon Leaves scents to complement all your fall beauty looks.
Now I have 10 more reasons to love fall! Sephora, here we come!
Which products will you be picking up at Sephora? Share your photos on Instagram using #NewAtSephora and #britstagram!
Video Production and Styling: Lexy Kelley, Alonna Morrison and Irene Lee
Photography: Kurt Andre