15 Cool Products for Your Best Summer Pool Party Ever
Pool parties are synonymous with fun in the sun. Whether your style is lounging in, on, or next to the water, here are 15 products that will have you splashing and sunbathing in style. Pick up one or all of them and you’ll soon wish that summer was year-round.
1. Sun Squad Rosé Bottle Pool Float ($25): Use this float to rosé all day, both in and out of the pool.
2. Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($64): Play your favorite summer tunes poolside with a portable waterproof speaker.
3. Hello Bello Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 ($9): Keep the whole family safe in the sun with this mineral sunscreen that’s made with plant-based ingredients, is reef-friendly, and protects against UVB, UVA1, and UVA2 rays.
4. Minnidip Watermelon Minni-Cooler ($20): Your favorite drinks can stay chilled in their own mini pool — this cooler can hold up to 24 canned beverages.
5. vineyard vines for Target Pink Whale Floatie Drink Holder ($6): You’ll have a whale of a time with these floating drink holders.
6. Sun Squad Stripe Outdoor Beach Lounger ($25): This lounge chair folds up to a compact size when not in use, but it’s so colorful that you’ll want to leave it outside all season long.
7. ban.do Beach, Please! Giant Towel ($38): Send all your friends who couldn’t make it to the party a photo of you and this cheeky towel.
8. Intex Pool Volleyball Game ($11): Turn pool time into a little friendly competition with this inflatable volleyball game.
9. Hydro Flask 10 oz Wine Tumbler ($30): Ensure your beverage of choice stays cool as long as you do — these tumblers hold up to two wine pours and keep liquids cold for up to 24 hours.
10. Urban Outfitters Soft Straw Tote Bag ($34): Store all your valuables nearby in this lightweight straw tote that goes with every warm-weather outfit.
11. Taco Bell Fire Sauce Packet Velour Beach Towel ($25): Make sure your summer stays extra hot with this fire Taco Bell towel.
12. Jasonwell Inflatable Avocado Pool Float ($22): Avoca-don’t leave your favorite fruit behind when you’re outside at the pool. You can even use the pit of this avocado (it’s an inflatable ball).
13. Paws Aboard Inflatable Doggy Lazy Raft ($39): Dogs like pool parties too — give your four-legged friend has its own float to lounge on.
14. Hidden Valley Ranch One-Piece Swimsuit ($50): If you love ranch dressing and are not afraid to show it, this one-piece is for you.
15. Bev Rosé ($40 for a 6-pack): You won’t have to worry about breakable glassware and bottle openers when you drink this fruity rosé in a can. Bev also has zero grams of sugar, so go ahead and grab an extra six-pack — you won’t regret it later.
Bonus: Sun Pleasure Party Bird Island Giant Unicorn Float ($300): This is the party essential to end all party essentials: a giant, six-person unicorn float.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.