5 Apps to Get You Seriously Organized for Your Work Week
The weekend is a time to take stock. You’ve got two days to unwind from the week before and get yourself ready for the one that’s coming up. But, of course, you don’t want to take up your entire weekend with organization stuff. There are fun things to be done! So we’ve got the five best apps from this past week that you should DL to get ready for the week ahead. Now you have plenty of time left to figure out how to thank us.
1. Picniic: This is basically the modern equivalent of the mom’s family calendar that had spots for everyone. Create a calendar and share it with everyone in your family to keep days and plans straight. Or you can just use it for your squad to keep everybody on the same page and make planning events easy.
2. Dotted: Everybody needs a good stress-buster game on their phone — one that doesn’t require too much concentration but provides some reward. In dotted, you tap to reveal and animate animals, based on original art. It’s fun, cute and perfect for when you need distractions.
3. Fam: Hey fam, we just found the ultimate app hack for video chatting. This new app lets you do it direct from iMessage, which is super convenient for all those messages you have going already.
4. Filtr: If you have a clean email inbox, you have earned our full respect and admiration. If, like us, your inbox is a swamp of unanswered emails reaching into the thousands, you need this app. It lets you organize emails however you want. It will unsubscribe you from annoying newsletters, display emails from your boss directly up front and remind you of your bank statements at the end of the month.
5. Hyper News: It can be impossible to keep up with the news if you’re not constantly tethered to your phone. This app will let you maximize on commute time (or any time you’re without an internet connection) and give you all the day’s news offline. The news is delivered via short video, keeping you entertained and informed while you’re waiting for your internet connection to come back.
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!