An App to Save You $$$ on Amazon + 4 Rad New Apps
Life gets crazy around the holidays. The effects of holiday craziness are twofold: You can miss everything happening around you while falling farther and farther back in what you need to do. Don’t worry about it. We’ve got you covered. Here, we’ve got our five favorite apps that hit the app store this week. They’ll help you save money on holiday shopping and figure out your party schedule — now you can go back to whatever you were doing.
1. Purse: We’re always looking for new ways to save money on things we buy already. Cue: Purse. The new app will help you save 5 percent on purchases from Amazon (up to 20 percent from other merchants) by helping you buy with Bitcoin. If you’re totally new to Bitcoin and don’t really know where to start, the app will guide you through setting up and help you start saving.
2. Posture: If you work at a computer all day, there is a 100 percent chance that you need to be reminded from time to time to think about your posture. This app will help you set daily reminders (however often you want) to stand up straight.
DL It: Free on Android
3. BoycottTrump: If you’re looking for a political addition to your phone, DL this app that will tell you exactly which companies end up benefiting the president-elect (and how he’s involved with them) so you can take your business elsewhere.
4. Younity: If you’ve got all Apple products and have iCloud on everything, you can easily access all of your stuff across multiple platforms. But if you own just one different brand, you can’t. That’s where Younity comes in. Install it on all your devices and get access to your music, photos and movies no matter where you are.
5. Capsule: This is basically a social calendar/planner that doubles as a diary. Keep a record of where you’ve been (and with whom) and take peeks at what’s coming up for you in this well-designed app. Oh, and the best part is that the app does all the work for you. So now you don’t have to remember the name of that cool bar — Capsule will do it for you.
Which was your favorite app this week? Let us know @BritandCo!