With athleisure officially a thing, brands everywhere have been churning out scene-stealing get-fit essentials that toe the line between gym-ready and street style gold — meaning your workout wardrobe now boasts some serious post-sweat-sesh potential. Be it a pair of metallic sneakers or a souped-up bomber jacket, the styling possibilities are practically endless. Not sure which pieces can effortlessly make the transition from the studio to the streets? Scroll on for nine sporty chic pieces that nail it day or night.
1. Nike Air Max Zero Women’s Shoe ($130): Slip into these quicksilver stunners even when you’re not heading out for a run. Team them with distressed jeans, layered necklaces, and an oversized blazer for a sleek-yet-sporty look.
2. FP Movement Dreamweaver Crop ($58): When you’re not getting your namaste on, go ahead and make this embellished crop the epicenter of a killer after-hours ensemble. Just add wide-leg trousers and statement drop earrings FTW.
3. Eastpak Metallic Padded Pak’r® Backpack ($90): Nothing says millennial woman quite like a rose gold backpack. We guarantee this zippy gold number will garner just as many compliments in or out of the gym.
4. Koral Lustrous High Rise Legging ($88): As if their high-shine finish wasn’t enough to make you swoon, these lustrous leggings can pull some serious double duty to boot. With heels and a swipe of matte berry lipstick, they’re ready for a night out on the town.
5. NEED Milo Crew in Mauve ($145): Equipped with a metallic midi, slingback heels, and abstract earrings, this mauve sweatshirt transforms into #OOTD gold.
6. KENDALL and KYLIE Shiloh Chain Pool Slide Sandals ($99): Sleek chains and leather uppers give otherwise understated pool slides a serious punch of panache, making them prime time for around-the-clock shenanigans.
7. Boys + Arrows Jude One-Piece Swimsuit ($250): The best thing about a one-piece suit? It can effortlessly be paired with everything from tailored trousers to twirl-worthy skirts for a flawless, fuss-free getup. Talk about bang for your buck.
8. Madewell Retro Sweatpants ($60): Neighborhood coffee strolls and visits to the local farmers’ market call for a solid pair of sweats that can kick it with colorful denim jackets and metallic sneakers — and these are it.
9. Topshop Peace Embroidered Washed Cap ($22): No photos please. Take style cues from your favorite celebs and slip a cool baseball cap into any off-duty #OOTD to keep the paparazzi — or day-three tresses — in check.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.