Stylish Workout Clothes That Will Make You Want to Hit the Gym
We all know getting motivated to work out is half the battle when it comes to fitness. And the best way to get motivated? Well, cute athletic clothes, of course. Having stylish gym attire just makes a girl want to get moving. (We’re not sure exactly why, but are pretty sure there’s a scientific explanation.) Looking for a boost? Scroll on for 10 activewear offerings that are guaranteed to get you in gear.
1. What do we love about this Reebok Mesh Sweatshirt With Stripe Tipping ($76)? It doubles as a cool going-out top with jeans.
2. Pink and red are a must-try combo right now. Not ready to rock it in your regular wardrobe yet? Try it in workout wear, like this Adidas by Stella McCartney Performance Seamless Climalite Bra Top ($60).
3. We’re totally here for the ’70s vibe of these Goldsheep Lucky Stripe ($98) leggings. It’s like Wet Hot American Summer goes to the gym.
5. We’re getting all the California-dreaming vibes from this Mara Hoffman Cropped Printed Stretch-Jersey Tank ($85). Even if you’re not working out by an ocean sunset, you’ll feel like you are.
6. Yes, your socks matter. Especially cute, bright ones like these Athleta Stance Fusion Athletic Low Socks ($12) that will make you stylish from head to toe — literally.
7. Perfect for nighttime runs or just covering up pre- and post-gym, this Alala Metallic Woven Jacket ($210) also looks great with your favorite denim. A worthy wardrobe investment, indeed.
8. Getting your bod vacation-ready? Get in the tropical zone with this Adidas Originals by Farm Flower Printed Techno Jersey Top ($42).
9. Coachella, anyone? These Sweaty Betty Jardin Seamless Leggings ($105) will have you feeling the desert vibe long after festival season ends.
10. Let’s not pretend here. Keep it real (and keep hydrated) with this Ban.do After This, We’re Getting Pizza 20-Ounce Water Bottle ($20).
Want more shopping inspo? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.