Don’t Forget This Essential Bachelorette Party Item
Bachelorette parties can (and should!) get a little out of control. If you know your crew is going to raise the roof, ease the transition back into sunlight with a survival hangover kit. We’re talking pain relievers, green juices, eye masks — literally anything a gal might need to keep goin’ strong all weekend long. Scroll on to shop a mix of pre-made and DIY survival kits for your final hurrah as a single lady.
1. BHLDN Bachelorette Emergency Kit ($24): The makers of this aptly labeled kit literally thought of it all. There’s the usual pain reliever and a compact, but the Shemergency Tape, truth or dare game, and spare earring backs will blow your ladies away.
2. Pinch Provisions Micro Mini Kit ($14): As if the millennial pink bag weren’t adorable enough, this “Champagne Campaign” set comes with ALL the post-party essentials — including a blister bandage and breath drops.
3. DRINKWELL Life of the Party Hangover Kit ($15): Slip this tiny tin in your best girls’ clutches before hitting the town. It features wellness supplements and drinking tips to help ’em survive a boozy night and a hungover morning.
4. Urban Remedy The Hangover Kit ($4+): Green juice fans will LOVE this mix-and-match hangover kit. Not sure about you, but that After Party blend with carrots, apples, beetroot, ginger, and lemon sounds like *The One.*
5. Thoughtfully Hangover Recovery Kit ($60): This box of wonders includes aids to get the festivities started, like Bloody Mary mix, as well as post-drinking fixes, like a giant ice pack. Party, recover, repeat.
7. Happy Box Holy Hangover Box ($18): This baby comes with clever must-haves, like a pink gel eye mask and STFU door knob hanger. The gorg packaging and bed of confetti might even boost your mood a touch.
8. DIY Hangover Kits: Give your kits a little apothecary-inspired vibe with classic paper bags. A bit of Moon Juice Beauty Dust ($20, set of 10) will keep your girls glowing even if they don’t feel so fab. (via FASHIONLUSH)
9. DIY Bachelorette Hangover Kits: To whip up these DIY totes, start with some cute Pink Gingham Favor Boxes ($8, set of four). Then personalize them with different shooters and nail polish shades for each of your besties. (via The Garden Girl)
10. Pinch Provisions Hangover Kit ($14): The helpful contents of this swag bag make it a winner — but it’s the attention-grabbing color that makes it a perf bedtime companion for tipsy times.
Want even more bachelorette party ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.