24 Mermaid-Inspired Buys for the Ultimate Bachelorette Party
There are those of us who love to have a good time, and then there are those of us who love to have a splashin’ good time. And any gal who falls into the latter category deserves a bachelorette party that speaks to her magical mermaid soul. For starters, she needs a beach theme (duh!), a trendy, Ariel-approved outfit, and, most importantly, lots and lots of iridescent accessories, decor, and favors. Whether you’re the bride or the lucky (mer)maid of honor, we’ve compiled a list of 24 essential products and DIYs you might just find under the sea — if the sea were hip AF. Read on to shop ‘em all.
1. Willow Blue Designs Last Splash Bachelorette Party Invitation ($15): Remind everyone that a splash is going on with an oceanic invite. And yes, that’s a gold foil mermaid surrounded by diamonds.
2. Wants & Wishes Mermaid Fringe Tassel Garland Set ($35): ‘Tis the season for mermaid decorations bursting with shades of blue, green, purple, and pink. Pair with a pastel, sequin-filled dress code and your party will be on point.
3. The Confetti Bar Mermaid Scales ($10): Now’s not the time for plain confetti. Pay homage to pretty mermaid scales and splurge on an aptly named mix that already goes with the soft and colorful theme.
4. LetsWearDresses Mermaid Bachelorette Party Pins ($3): You should let these shell pins do all the talking, for shore.
5. Francesca’s Magical Mermaid Shelf Sitter ($12): Don’t forget about the little details! Add a mermaid touch to your tabletop or bar with this wooden sitter.
6. Lucky Girl Hair Ties Mermaid Hair Ties ($4): You’ll want to tie back your beach waves at some point, so these branded ones are 1) practical and 2) adorbs.
7. Valfre Mermaid Bomber Jacket ($98): As if you didn’t already want a millennial pink satin bomber jacket (same), this one comes appropriately labeled with a cute shell detail on the back. It’s perfect for the bride!
8. Valfre Mermaid Suede Dad Hat ($32): Complete the mer-outfit with a matching hat, because why not?
9. David’s Bridal Mermaid of Honor Gold Glitter Racerback Tank Top ($25): You’re an honorary mermaid. Let everyone know with a glitzy tank!
10. Rad + Refined Shell Yeah Sunglasses ($36): To go along with the required beach theme, you’ll need some shades. This pair speaks for itself.
11. Tats4now Mermaid Bachelorette Party Tattoos ($12): Show off both your mermaid and bride tribe pride with this flash tattoo set.
12. Missguided Pink Mermaid Slogan Slippers ($19): Let everyone know you’re swimming away from real life for the night (hey, it IS a bachelorette party!) with these cozy pink slippers.
13. In Your Dreams Mermaid Gift Set ($38): This blinding set has you covered with eight different products, including glitter, jewels, *and* gems.
14. House of Freedom Mermaid Ear Cuffs ($15): Every mermaid needs a starfish accessory, and these emerald and gold ear cuffs are sparkling additions to any outfit.
15. Forever 21 Mermaid Scale Makeup Bag ($9): This iridescent makeup bag literally looks like a mermaid tail. Put it on display or use it to store extra party supplies. Either way, you need it.
16. Private Party One-Piece Swimsuit ($99): Don’t get in the water without a mermaid suit.
17. Ban.do Shell Float ($10): When you’re ready for a break, float around on a giant shell #floaty like the mermaid princess that you are.
18. Blush Mirage 5-Piece Rainbow Barware ($58): Mermaid water deserves to be shaken up in something equally enchanting. Not only does this rainbow set come with everything you need for tasty drinks, but it also looks downright adorable.
19. Mermaid Water Recipe: Spoiler: This isn’t actually water. Packed with spiced rum and tropical flavors like pineapple and coconut, it’s a mermaid’s dream drink. (via Only in Your State / Seafood House)
20. New Look Iridescent Mermaid Cup ($6): No one will need to ask what you’re drinking, because this blush and chrome cup says it all. Bottoms up!
21. SeaGypsyCalifornia Mermaid Bottle Opener ($12): Poppin’ bottles just got extra cute with this bottle opener. Choose from multiple color options or grab plain silver if you’re more of a mer-minimalist.
23. Cupcake Novelties Teal + Gold Rock Candy ($24): After the splash, send everyone off with a mouthwatering token of the sea.
24. Whiskey Pearl Last Splash Mermaid Snapchat Filter ($10): To document this last splash, consider a custom Snapchat filter like the one above from Etsy.
Want even more fun bachelorette party ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.