14 Products That Will Make Your Bathroom Feel Like a Spa
Like many of us, you’re probably in serious need of some rest and relaxation. But with work life and home life taking up pretty much every part of your day, it’s not like you can take off for a spa vacation any time you feel like it. Instead, let the spa come to you by totally transforming your bathroom into a calming getaway. Your bath, your shower, and even your nightly skincare routine have never felt this luxurious.
1. Bambüsi Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray ($35): The best baths call for three things: bubbles, a fancy drink, and a good book (or binge-able TV show). This bamboo caddy is both functional and beautiful, so you can soak as long as you want without getting your stuff wet.
2. Hydroluxe 24-Function Ultra-Luxury Shower-Head ($25): You’re in desperate need of a massage, and one of the best places to refresh your tired muscles is in the shower. Replace your old shower head with this super-luxe version and feel those shoulder muscles practically melt.
3. Seven Apparel Hotel Spa Collection Herringbone Textured Plush Robe ($19): One of the best reasons to take a spa day is to lounge around in a super soft bathrobe. Now you can get that warm and cuddly feeling at home by slipping into this number after an evening bath.
4. Brookstone Towel Warmer ($100): Ever wonder why spa towels are always so much more comforting? It’s all about keeping them fresh and warm. With this handy machine, you’ll swear your everyday linens got replaced by some magical spa fairy.
5. Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish ($36): For maximum home-spa effect, stock up on fancy treatments to use when you need some self-care time. This body polish is a cult fave, will leave your skin feeling silky smooth, and smells like roses. *Adds to cart*
6. Adorn Raw Essentials Pure Himalayan Pink Bath Salt ($12): If you’re not into bubbles, sprinkle some of these pink bath salts in with your next long soak. Then just sit back and let your skin take in all those restorative minerals.
7. Bambüsi Bamboo Bath Mat ($40): Even the plushest cloth bath mats can get old, worn out, or a little gross over time. Instead, opt for a bamboo mat that will get you dry and make you feel like you’ve stepped into a sauna.
8. Hampton SPA Luxury Home Spa Bath Pillow ($28): Finding the right bath-time lounging position can be tough, but this neat little pillow will keep your head and neck perfectly comfy.
9. NanoSteamer 3-in-1 Nano Ionic Facial Steamer ($37): No need to cram a facial into your already-packed schedule; instead, invest in a gentle at-home face steamer. It’ll gently open up pores while you cleanse and moisturize, leaving your skin feeling extra fresh.
10. Kanae Bath Stool ($89): This little stool is made of naturally warp- and mildew-resistant acacia wood. It looks beautiful, and it’s a handy place to keep towels and bath products, keeping your bathtub rim perfectly clutter-free.
11. 83 Oranges for Deny Watercolor Palms Shower Curtain ($89): This beautiful palm-printed shower curtain transforms your bathtub into an oasis. Also, it’s a perfect home decor finishing touch for maximum spa vibes.
12. Lush Butterball Bath Bomb ($5): Toss out that old bubble bath and opt for a few single-use bath bombs that treat your skin to nourishing, all-natural oils and minerals.
13. Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet ($10, set of 16): Bask in the luxury of hydration with these K-beauty facial sheet masks. They’ve become a regular part of many people’s routine because they’re fast, easy, and pack a ton of skin treatment into one application.
14. Chi Himalayan Anti Aging Jade Roller ($20): Jade rollers are said to slim the face, reduce puffiness, and promote blood circulation for a healthier glow. They’re also super relaxing to use with your nightly moisturizer, so you wake up feeling like you just spent a day at the spa.
What are your favorite luxe bathroom products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.