9 Beauty-Enhancing Vitamins to Add to Your Routine Now
You may have your summer skincare regimen down pat, but we’re willing to bet your beauty-boosting vitamin game could use some improvement. From the holistic health pros who taught us all about green beauty, there’s a slew of fab supplements to help you hack your way to beauty from the inside out. Acquaint yourself with the world of “nutraceuticals” and peep at these nine beauty-enhancing vitamins you need in your routine.
1. Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw B-Complex Supplement ($15): B is for beauty, right? And true to form, B-vitamins are amaze for their skin-clearing superpowers, along with anti-inflammatory and redness-reducing properties to boot.
2. Ouai Thinning Hair Supplement ($28): Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin just launched her own line of hair-focused vitamins targeting issues including thinning and dry or oily scalps.
3. Reserveage Nutrition Ultra Collagen Booster ($37): This patented blend of collagen-enhancing vitamins is full of ingredients to nourish your skin, including hyaluronic acid — a top anti-ager — to keep your face dewy and fresh.
4. Hum Raw Beauty To-Go ($39): Packed with nutrients from superfood ingredients, these raw packets will keep you energized, radiant, and ready-to-rally at all times.
5. Dirty Lemon Skin + Hair ($65, set of six): Dirty Lemon’s cleanses just might bring you better hair and nails in just two weeks, thanks to its anti-aging superstar known as hydrolyzed marine and collagen peptides.
6. The Beauty Chef Probiotic Skin Refiner ($75): This probiotic supplement helps boost cell turnover for a clearer, healthier complexion.
7. Perricone MD Nutriceuticals Skin & Total Body Dietary Supplements ($155): This doctor-formulated combo pack has it all — seriously. Each pre-packaged, daily vitamin pack boasts ingredients to help improve luminous skin, stronger nails, and flowing locks.
8. RxStar Remedy Detox Elixir ($290): Brought to us by the naturopathic physician, the “Rock ‘N Roll Doctor,” here’s a cleansing, holistic shake with digestive results you’ve got to try to believe.
9. Goop Wellness High School Genes ($90): The Gwyneth Paltrow-approved vitamin line is literally chock-full of known beauty-enhancers and metabolism-boosters, including vitamins A, C, D, and E, and biotin.