Never is bedding more important than during the colder months that just so happen to be settling in upon us. As temperatures drop, so too does our desire to venture outside our beds, where we could stay cozy and comfy all day — with the right comforter set, of course! You don’t need to break the bank to get your dream bedding, either: As much as we love Anthropologie and all, a $300 duvet isn’t always in the budget, especially when that budget happens to include lots of holiday gifts for others. That’s why we’ve found 13 cute, totally affordable sets up for grabs, all priced at $100 or less. Scroll through to check out or top picks!
1. Five-Piece Intelligent Design Mila Coverlet Set ($68): Fun and funky, this five-piece set includes all the essentials for brightening up your space in a hurry, thanks to its fuchsia and peacock-printed throw pillows, printed throw, and shams, all of which can be yours for $68 (64 percent off its original price of $189).
2. Eight-Piece House of Hampton Hampstead Comforter Set ($71): Who WOULDN’T want to snuggle up in this majestic navy bedspread set, which comes with shams, a bed skirt, a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillowcases in a deep, rich, relaxing hue that will send you off to the Land of Nod in no time?
3. 10-Piece Lyon Paris Striped Reversible Set ($100): What’s black and white and chic all over? This striped black and white number that’s currently $150 off list price. Swoon.
4. Four-Piece JC Penney Home Stonebridge Comforter Set ($53): Neutral is the name of this four-piece bed set’s game. What it lacks in boldness, however, it makes up for in versatility, allowing you to throw it on the bed of just about any room in the house. It’s already on clearance, having dropped from $200 to $70, but you can save even more when you use coupon code DEALS33 at checkout to net a final price of $53.
5. Four-Piece Studio 17 Comforter Set ($56): Only one word comes to mind when gazing at this four-piece set of a comforter, sham, and two decorative pillows: cheery AF. Then your eyes sweep from the pretty pattern to its affordable price tag. Bingo! This set has been reduced from $75 to just $56.
6. Five-Piece Edgware Comforter Set ($87): This muted bedding gets some added oomph from its ruffled, textured fabric and comes in no less than (count ‘em!) five colors including rose, taupe, and white. Plus, as daunting as it may look to clean this pretty piece, usually $94 and now $87, you can actually throw it right in the washer.
7. Three-Piece Victoria Classics Set ($30+): If you’re looking for something a little more beachy, this monochromatic quilt set is where it’s at. It comes in three colors, and it’s less than $35 in both Queen and King sizes when you use coupon code SHOPENJOY17 through December 16. Sold!
8. Two or Three-Piece Glam Polka Dot Reversible Comforter Set ($30+): This glitzy set is perfect for your dorm room, thanks to its compact twin or twin XL sizing. Oh, and did we mention it’s also on clearance, down from $80?
9. Eight-Piece Evangeline Comforter Set ($100): This sweet paisley and floral eight-piece bedding set has us flashing back to sunnier days, and it’s no wonder, considering you can take 62 percent off its $200 price tag when you apply coupon code SAVEMORE20 at checkout.
10. Kelly Ripa Anisa Reversible Set ($90): For all you girly-girls out there, Kelly Ripa has you covered with this super feminine floral-print queen 10-piece set that also just so happens to be 70 percent off, dropping from $300 to $90. With a comforter, a bed skirt, four shams (two regular and two of the fancy European varietal), a throw, and three decorative pillows, you’ve got all the makings to create your very own female sanctuary. Aaah.
11. Three-Piece PB Teen Feather Scallop Comforter Set ($70+): Normally well over $150, you can now get this three-piece comforter, sham, and sheet set for just $70 to $90 through December 16 in a twin XL or full size. It’s machine washable and also Fair Trade certified, so you’ll feel just as good about buying it as you do cozying up in it at night.
12. Three-Piece Manton Bedding Set ($42): Those with a penchant for color will flip for this three-piece full/queen bed set, which was once $80 and is normally on sale for $50. Act quickly enough, and you’ll get a comforter, two matching shams, and a serious punch of pink for your bedroom, all for $42. Wowza!
13. Three-Piece Nostalgika Tribal Reversible Quilt Set ($60+): This three-piece reversible quilt set was $80-$110. But look at that; now the set costs $60-$82, and it’s just the thing to take your bedroom from drab to boho chic.
Which bedding set is your favorite? Share with us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Designer Living)