If you have fair skin, you know that when it comes to buying makeup, the #struggle is real. Matching foundation to your delicate, porcelain tone can be downright impossible. Well, fear not, sun-adverse friends. Many brands are now expanding their lines to include a wider variety of shades, including yours. Here are seven beauty products for you to stock up on RN. Just don’t forget to layer up on the SPF first!
1. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation ($49): If you’ve literally tried every foundation under the sun (sorry to mention your frenemy, pale gals!), it might be time to head somewhere the light doesn’t shine. This shade of “Siberia” has yellow and pink undertones, so it will balance out your complexion and actually look natural when you blend it in. So. Much. YAS.
2. NARS Blush ($30): Next issue to take care of: Finding a blush that doesn’t make you look like a clown drew on your face. Yikes. Luckily, this lighter than light pink shade of Reckless will enhance your pretty cheeks without making you look too OTT.
3. Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad ($22): Start with the neutral base in the palette, then use the contour and define your eyes.
4. Benefit Hoola Lite Matte Bronzing Powder ($29): The best bronzer on the planet (in our humble opinion!) now has a “lite” version for paler skin tones. YAS! Apply it to your pretty cheekbones and you’ll get the perfect amount of Tahitian sun-kissed tone.
5. Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil ($19): If you need a neutral shade to wear on your pout to work like, every day, a pretty peach is a safe bet. The color won’t wash you out and your lips will feel super soft to boot.
6. Dr. Dennis Gross Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen ($42): You’re probably thinking, “All these other products are great and all, but bring on the sunscreen!” Tinted moisturizers are ahmazing for lighter skin, but they usually cap off at SPF 20. With this baby, you’ll find SPF 40. Think of it as coverage over more coverage.
7. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22): Dark black liner can look too harsh against your light skin. Try a shade of charcoal as an alternative. You’ll still get an elevated look, but you won’t look too OTT dramatic.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.